Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How nervous are you?

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    I have already made plans for the Natty
    whlinder said:

I’ve got my natty plans in place but definitely considering that we could lose. Many different ways that could happen. Still very glad they have Sark.

This. Our airfare and Airbnb are both fully refundable. I’m not THAT confident
  • Options
    vadawgvadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 466
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sweaty palms
    Not confident at all. First time this year I’ve truly been nervous before a game.

Especially with Penix shoulder…
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Shaking and about to vomit

I cannot imagine having our? magical season come crashing down at the hands of fucking Steve Sarkisian. I’d drive my car into a river without a second thought

What Sark has going for him is good assistants around him. I don't think it's worked out to its full potential, but it was smart of him to poach K. Choate as well.

Although I think Choate is already gone to another opportunity?
  • Options
    GayThoughtsGayThoughts Member Posts: 433
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Meh, Sark is on the other sideline
    haie said:

I cannot imagine having our? magical season come crashing down at the hands of fucking Steve Sarkisian. I’d drive my car into a river without a second thought

What Sark has going for him is good assistants around him. I don't think it's worked out to its full potential, but it was smart of him to poach K. Choate as well.

Although I think Choate is already gone to another opportunity?
    To your point I think the one thing he learned from Saban was surround yourself with great assistants. Choate, Kwat, Banks, Davis, Gideon, etc. are all guys I’d love to have roaming the udub sideline.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Write in

Truly gutted and sick to my stomach

Is this photo from before or after last years game?
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Sweaty palms
    Feeling the opposite of Pervis Ellison.
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Write in

that is from a recent practice where he chewed a position coach out in front of the team. he’s fine.
    Yeah, tunnel security is probably going to be called off for this one
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Write in

that is from a recent practice where he chewed a position coach out in front of the team. he’s fine.
    Ah, I see. Nothing odd at all. Move along.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

The game will be agonizing, like every single UW game this year.

I'm just going to try an enjoy the moment. I believe we have the best coach and QB, I'm just excited to see what having the offense back to 100% will be like.

UT will have 35 points, guaranteed. It's up to the offense to really get to a higher level.

this is accurate. it will be an ass clincher but we’ll win and what else is new
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

I was nervous as hell for every game this year. I recorded games to watch an hour or three late. I couldn't even make it through most games without checking the final score while still watching the first half.

Expectations are a bitch. I'm not used to it. I'll get there, hopefully by Monday. Still undecided whether I'll watch it live or not.

I’m not voting because there’s not an all of the above option.

Like @chuck HIV, I record the games and try to wait. I’ve not cheated and checked scores although I’ve had texts come in that have scared me. The Stanford game comes to mind as I know a Stanford fan who never fails to text when the teams play. His text came in just prior to Stanford going for it on 4th down and Dropped Pass making a game and season saving play.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,268
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I'm a little nervous don't get me wrong, however, I feel like the offense is 100% and the defense has scared the shit outa me all season, but after the CCG I feel alot better about the D. They have always been able to get critical stops and last game they showed flashes of getting consistent stops. My gut says this could be a breakout game for both the offense and defense... Nix is better than Ewers, and I think our edge guys crash the pocket all night, and Bruener controls the middle