Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The jokes write themselves

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I was there several hours earlier. It would have been cool to tell him what a douche he was in person, but scene, Xmas etc.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,860
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Just re-read and realized it was Kim, not Fetters. I couldn’t believe no one had mentioned the “how would I stay this size” quote. Like, seriously…thought we were getting soft.

Yeah, Fetters would fly Southwoke
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I have normal conversations that draw the attention of the flight attendant all the time

Not a big deal
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,184
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Shit, this has me wanting to 💪 too.

Note to all, if you can sleep through the asshat wanna be CEOs yakking away all night in coach, red eyes are totally awesome when flying west to east. It either saves you from a wasted day of sleep deprivation or an extra hotel night (or one less day of vacation) for that later flight.

I’ll be at Sea-Tac tomorrow night and it will be a shit show as always. I will first hit up the Hudson News “lounge” for my preflight cocktail of water and dramamine. 💪

I’ll have a window seat so I can sleep and not listen to the chattering clowns spooking the flight attendants by bragging up all the ban bombs they throw down on their hobby blogs. My flight has a first class section too 💪 💪 💪

I drove through Aberdeen a little over a month ago after razor clamming. Mark Bruener is from there 💪

I’ve been to New Orleans before, so I know where to eat 💪. But even if I hadn’t, I have the internet and can figure the shit out on my own 💪 💪 💪

Looking forward to seeing Sark fly off the handle, lose the game, and fall off the wagon. 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪

Lost my shit after razor clamming. Had to take a break and finish it later.
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Note to all, if you can sleep through the asshat wanna be CEOs yakking away all night in coach, red eyes are totally awesome when flying west to east. It either saves you from a wasted day of sleep deprivation or an extra hotel night (or one less day of vacation) for that later flight.

I’ll be at Sea-Tac tomorrow night and it will be a shit show as always. I will first hit up the Hudson News “lounge” for my preflight cocktail of water and dramamine. 💪

I’ll have a window seat so I can sleep and not listen to the chattering clowns spooking the flight attendants by bragging up all the ban bombs they throw down on their hobby blogs. My flight has a first class section too 💪 💪 💪

I drove through Aberdeen a little over a month ago after razor clamming. Mark Bruener is from there 💪

I’ve been to New Orleans before, so I know where to eat 💪. But even if I hadn’t, I have the internet and can figure the shit out on my own 💪 💪 💪

Looking forward to seeing Sark fly off the handle, lose the game, and fall off the wagon. 💪 💪 💪 💪 💪

This is the only reason I want to win.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,478
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Just re-read and realized it was Kim, not Fetters. I couldn’t believe no one had mentioned the “how would I stay this size” quote. Like, seriously…thought we were getting soft.

Yeah, Fetters would fly Southwoke
    He’d have to in order to save himself from buying two seats.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mad_Son said:

This is the only reason I want to win.
    As a recovering drunk and drug addict this is super fucked up of you to say.

Though this would be a nice add-on to beating the queers and steers.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,114
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I wonder if things will pick up Wednesday🤔🤔
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

Makes me think we need to have a Weak Flex of the Year Award for our annual awards show
    No contest. Kent Griswold would win every year.

Winners win?
  • Options
    I’m thoroughly enjoying dis thread