Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

HANG THE BANNER

13»

Comments

• 1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,539 Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

haie said:

Seattle was beyond fucking stupid for not bringing back the original colors and name.

Hockey culture revolves around history and dudes taking slap shots to the face for the cup. It's not about being this dumb ass marketing gimmick. Nobody thinks about fucking squids when they think of the area.

Disagree. I was skeptical about the branding but it is cool, especially when the team is playing well like they did last year
    DEFEND THE DEEP!!!!! (except when J’s at the game and the Avs push our shit in)
    who doesn't want a tentacle up their ass and vag?
    Reminds me of the first anime movie I ever watched. I was in high school, my buddy showed it to me because he thought it was awesome, and it culminated in a giant tentacle monster basically sending thousand-foot long tentacles across the city and into every vag, ass, and mouth in Tokyo at once. "So anime is just a bunch of tentacle rape?"

I mean, basically...