Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

3rd Annual Hardcore Husky Holiday Awards Winners (2023)

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,116
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club

JoeEDangerously's Fake Tough Guy of the Year
Sponsored by @AtomicDawg and @fivehundredmileDAWG

Jimmy Lake, Head Coach, Washington Huskies

Steve Sarkisian, Head Coach, Texas Longhorns

Ryan Day, Head Coach, Ohio State Buckeyes

WoolleyDoog's Tin Foil Conspiracy of the Year
Sponsored by @Doog_de_Jour

Kenny Dillingham, Head Coach, Arizona State

Allegedly received UW's offensive play call signals that were stolen by the Oregon Duck staff. Also reportedly showed himself to be a cuck and fanboy for Oregon football by encouraging the Ducks to go win a national championship after his Devils got reamed at home 49-13.

Pup Memorial Post of the Year
Sponsored by @EsophagealFeces

@StLouisDawg
His rant about Brock Huard, which can be heard in the 12/23/2023 episode of the Hardcore Husky Podcast, sounded like something Pup would've said. (Lightly edited for effect)

"Jughead Huard is much better now than when he first started broadcasting. It used to drive me up the fucking wall to listen to him. Now it’s tolerable. And it is a fucking jughead! I remember being at a Mariners game in the early two thousands by third base and Jughead was a few rows ahead of me and the wife. Almost every foul ball made a beeline for that fucker's head. It’s like it had cosmic gravity attraction it was so big. It covered all of right field from my seat. Made me think they needed to build him a special jughead helmet. Holy fuckall!"

Comments