Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

3rd Annual Hardcore Husky Holiday Awards Winners (2023)

2»

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,560 Founders Club
    haie said:

I'm glad that Day put together another 1 loss season. Better than I thought he would. He's on the Lanning plan of losing the games that matter but winning too much to justify being fired.

That was the John Cooper model until it wasn't
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,585 Founders Club
    In college football you have to know what your timeline is and when to move on. The only hardware Day needed was the Fake Tuff guy award. Well, the natty too. But still.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,828 Swaye's Wigwam

Can we give a fake tough guy lifetime achievement to Criscoball. One of the free extra bonuses of this season was him getting waxed at Miami this year. Really hoping they bottom out next year and he has to go job hunting.

I wish I could wax his wife.
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,046 Standard Supporter

haie said:

I'm glad that Day put together another 1 loss season. Better than I thought he would. He's on the Lanning plan of losing the games that matter but winning too much to justify being fired.

This was harbaugh until it wasn't.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

This was harbaugh until it wasn't.
    It still might be. He still hasn’t won a playoff game or major bowel