Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So in our country, 7 democrats per state can decide elections

BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,401
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Democrats have finally found a way to take away voting rights. They stuffed ballot boxes in the last election, have tried every single court in the country in an attempt to pin fake offenses on Trump and take away his right to run for office, have threatened to add more democrats to the SCOTUS in an effort to politicize and control the court. Now they have utilized 7 CO state supreme court judges to tell Colorado voters who they can't vote for, guaranteeing a victory for a democrat in that state.

This is not the straw that broke the back but democrats are getting real close. Clearly they are afraid of Trump winning so they are going to do whatever it takes to make sure that doesn't happen. There are about 10 other democrat controlled states that are attempting to do the exact same thing as CO and they are now emboldened to do so which means millions of voters will have their rights taken away from them and democrats will jump for joy while finding other ways to grab the power and take away individual rights. Rats in CO have used a laws that was never meant to be used this way so I am hopeful this gets slammed by the SCOTUS but we all know that rats will just come up with some other bullshit take away the rights of Americans.

It is important for those so inclined to somehow get involved. Rats are clearly trying to change this country with power moves the majority are not in favor of. With a willing press and ignorant goose stepping rat voters believing the bullshit, they are succeeding.

As it stands now, our elections going forward will start to be determined by weaponized state supreme courts. How undemocratic is that?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/colorado-nixing-trump-strikingly-undemocratically-unites-experts-scalia-clerk-declares-lawfare

Chris Landau, a former law clerk for Supreme Court Justices Clarence Thomas and the late Antonin Scalia, declared the Colorado decision "lawfare" by the left trying every potential lever to prevent a second Trump presidency.

"I hope everybody's irony meters are just going off-the-charts tonight because this is one of the most antidemocratic decisions we have seen in American history – that four unelected judges on a state Supreme Court have taken it upon themselves to disqualify someone who otherwise meets all the qualifications of the Constitution," Landau told Fox News.

Landau said he is, however, confident that the Supreme Court will "take one look at" Colorado's case and overturn it.

"It is terrifying to me as an American that this kind of lawfare is being waged, that courts are so presumptuous that they think it's up to them to decide who can be on the ballot to let democracy work," he said.

He added that any jurist is free to dislik

Comments

• Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,388
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited December 2023
    Pure partisan crap from them... pure BS the rubule by the Supreme Court should be 9 0
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,605
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited December 2023
    Its why we need trump to go away. the longer hes around the more dems can get away normalizing shit like this.

First it was blatant cheating where everyone turned a blind eye "eh its only in this extreme circumstance it's okay to keep trump out!"
  • Options
    edited December 2023

Its why we need trump to go away. the longer hes around the more dems can get away normalizing shit like this.

First it was blatant cheating where everyone turned a blind eye "eh its only in this extreme circumstance it's okay to keep trump out!"

Great strategy

Let them get away with it and they will stop doing it

I prefer the not being a fucking pussy strategy
    So you get 2 losses in a row and people now being open to blatant cheating

I guess the silver lining is that when Biden croaks next term and Kamala is in everyone will want to vote R the next time
  • Options

I agree with Trump needing to fade into retirement and championing a stronger candidate (I will be voting Trump if he is on the ballot) but letting the bad guys do this shit and get away with it is unacceptable. Somehow we have to get our country back from the far left who literally are taking away our rights as Americans.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,720
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great strategy

Let them get away with it and they will stop doing it

I prefer the not being a fucking pussy strategy
    So you get 2 losses in a row and people now being open to blatant cheating

I guess the silver lining is that when Biden croaks next term and Kamala is in everyone will want to vote R the next time
    Just bend over and take it

They'd cheat to beat Liz Cheney

Wake up
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,942
    INSURRECTION! is about as truthful as DEMOCRACY! In Ukraine.

• Options
    edited December 2023

I agree with Trump needing to fade into retirement and championing a stronger candidate (I will be voting Trump if he is on the ballot) but letting the bad guys do this shit and get away with it is unacceptable. Somehow we have to get our country back from the far left who literally are taking away our rights as Americans.
    But my contention is that all trumps nonsense gets in the way to the point the average person doesn’t care about any of the shit they do. Which is how they get away with it.

If people weren’t so sick of trumps antics the non die hard dems would be up in arms over banning candidates from running and stuff. (Since it’s an obvious bad idea that will backfire eventually) But the average person is so exhausted of them that it’s all just noise that gets drowned out
  • Options
    edited December 2023

But my contention is that all trumps nonsense gets in the way to the point the average person doesn’t care about any of the shit they do. Which is how they get away with it.

If people weren’t so sick of trumps antics the non die hard dems would be up in arms over banning candidates from running and stuff. (Since it’s an obvious bad idea that will backfire eventually) But the average person is so exhausted of them that it’s all just noise that gets drowned out
    I understand what you are saying but it really doesn't matter who the candidate is, the press is going to tell their lies and skewer him or her. They will be vicious on Nikki just like they were to DeSantis and even his cancer survivor wife who by all accounts is an angel. Trump is serving a purpose. He is a sacrificial lamb at this point. The guy fighting like hell against a corrupt system. Last week the NYT was caught AGAIN just flat lying about what Trump said. That is not going to stop no matter who the GOP candidate is.

I do have to chuckle though when it comes to Trump 2024 vs 2020. You hardly hear from him now. His handlers have gotten him from posting on social media 50 times a day to much less and some days it is zero. Yet people continue to complain about him and social media.
  • Options

I understand what you are saying but it really doesn't matter who the candidate is, the press is going to tell their lies and skewer him or her. They will be vicious on Nikki just like they were to DeSantis and even his cancer survivor wife who by all accounts is an angel. Trump is serving a purpose. He is a sacrificial lamb at this point. The guy fighting like hell against a corrupt system. Last week the NYT was caught AGAIN just flat lying about what Trump said. That is not going to stop no matter who the GOP candidate is.

I do have to chuckle though when it comes to Trump 2024 vs 2020. You hardly hear from him now. His handlers have gotten him from posting on social media 50 times a day to much less and some days it is zero. Yet people continue to complain about him and social media.
    I just think they wouldn’t be able to get away with their nonsense as easily if it wasn’t against trump. I mean even the republicans want him gone so they aren’t putting up a fight
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The overwhelming choice of GOP voters who leads Biden in every swing state needs to step aside so some loser the democrats won't be mean to can run

Makes sense. GOP sense!

• Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,276
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The overwhelming choice of GOP voters who leads Biden in every swing state needs to step aside so some loser the democrats won't be mean to can run

Makes sense. GOP sense!

Popularity > Patriotism

We noticed.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HHusky said:

Makes sense. GOP sense!

Popularity > Patriotism

We noticed.
    Shut up loser
  • Options

HHusky said:

Makes sense. GOP sense!

Popularity > Patriotism

We noticed.
    Shut up loser
    witty
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So the reply from the morons is the same

It doesn't say you need a conviction

Which proves the point. 7 democrats with no evidence are subverting democracy

Fascists cheer
  • Options
    Too popular to be accountable is your argument.

We already knew that. Where were you when Nixon needed you most?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 9,076
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    HHusky said:

Too popular to be accountable is your argument.

We already knew that. Where were you when Nixon needed you most?

It means that everyone knows all this stuff is bullshit.