Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So in our country, 7 democrats per state can decide elections

124»

Comments

• Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 14,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

So the reply from the morons is the same

It doesn't say you need a conviction

Which proves the point. 7 democrats with no evidence are subverting democracy

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    You can amend the Constitution, girls. Get busy!
    You said it required supporting a violent insurrection. Then there should be some evidence of Trump supporting a violent insurrection. Now the Civil War was a violent insurrection. Just like asking the dazzler for any evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians. He says there is lots of evidence just that Mueller and the rest of the US government that tried to kick Trump out of office couldn't find any because they held back out of respect for the office. Sure.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,472
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    You said it required supporting a violent insurrection. Then there should be some evidence of Trump supporting a violent insurrection. Now the Civil War was a violent insurrection. Just like asking the dazzler for any evidence of Trump colluding with the Russians. He says there is lots of evidence just that Mueller and the rest of the US government that tried to kick Trump out of office couldn't find any because they held back out of respect for the office. Sure.
    You should have attended the trial, Madam.
  • Options
    BendintheriverBendintheriver Member Posts: 5,522
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    I watched every piece of evidence I could during that lynching of Trump. There was zero evidence that he was starting an insurrection. A total hit job by two Trump haters and a large majority of democrats who are deathly afraid of Trump running for President again.

Prior to and during Jan 6, Trump was on social media, television, radio and in person denouncing the stormer and asking for people to stand down. All of that was ignored by the Lynching jury. As a matter of fact, none of Trumps protestations against the storming of the castle meant anything to the lynch mob. They didn't care what he said, they had only one goal, evidence be damned..
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,580
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    March peacefully... game set match....
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,472
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    The 14th isn't that long.

Some of you gals should read it.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,521
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Goduckies said:

Its why we need trump to go away. the longer hes around the more dems can get away normalizing shit like this.

First it was blatant cheating where everyone turned a blind eye "eh its only in this extreme circumstance it's okay to keep trump out!"

I agree with Trump needing to fade into retirement and championing a stronger candidate (I will be voting Trump if he is on the ballot) but letting the bad guys do this shit and get away with it is unacceptable. Somehow we have to get our country back from the far left who literally are taking away our rights as Americans.
    But my contention is that all trumps nonsense gets in the way to the point the average person doesn’t care about any of the shit they do. Which is how they get away with it.

If people weren’t so sick of trumps antics the non die hard dems would be up in arms over banning candidates from running and stuff. (Since it’s an obvious bad idea that will backfire eventually) But the average person is so exhausted of them that it’s all just noise that gets drowned out
    Problem is you can't beat his minions in the GOP... so we are stuck with him and hope he doesn't screw up.
    We are stuck with you not the other way around.

And I welcome you to fuck off to the democrats.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,246
    Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    I don’t think you know how tennis works.
  • Options
    UWerentThereManUWerentThereMan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,475
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    Sick burn.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,557
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    MelloDawg said:

Goduckies said:

HHusky said:

HHusky said:

Goduckies said:

Fascists cheer
    Turley is the best
    I'm sure you do. But how do you manage the racket with those floppy wrists? Or your boyfriend?
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,580

Goduckies said:

Its why we need trump to go away. the longer hes around the more dems can get away normalizing shit like this.

First it was blatant cheating where everyone turned a blind eye "eh its only in this extreme circumstance it's okay to keep trump out!"

I agree with Trump needing to fade into retirement and championing a stronger candidate (I will be voting Trump if he is on the ballot) but letting the bad guys do this shit and get away with it is unacceptable. Somehow we have to get our country back from the far left who literally are taking away our rights as Americans.
    But my contention is that all trumps nonsense gets in the way to the point the average person doesn’t care about any of the shit they do. Which is how they get away with it.

If people weren’t so sick of trumps antics the non die hard dems would be up in arms over banning candidates from running and stuff. (Since it’s an obvious bad idea that will backfire eventually) But the average person is so exhausted of them that it’s all just noise that gets drowned out
    Problem is you can't beat his minions in the GOP... so we are stuck with him and hope he doesn't screw up.
    We are stuck with you not the other way around.

And I welcome you to fuck off to the democrats.
    God Forbid i don't want a loudmouth jackass as president.... he has been semi good about not putting his foot in the mouth lately but i don't trust him once he gets the nomination and the media comes after him 247.

But the Colorado stuff is pure crap period.