Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How will we ever beat Mighty Tejas?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    DL is better than UW for sure, but still it not 2021 or 2022 Georgia DL. Your edge play at Texas is not amazing, the strength ins the inside play.
  • Options
    Kingdome_UrinalsKingdome_Urinals Member Posts: 2,611
    First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    SECDAWG said:

Shut up man

“Hardy Har Har,” ehhh?

I watch great football, every week of the season.

Great college football. The best.

Better heed what I said. And drop the funny stuff.
    SEC was shit this year. Worst its been in over 20 years.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,731
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Big 12 was the worst power 5. ACC a close 2nd. Both several levels below the other 3 imo.

B1G and SEC looked below their average level. Ohio State and Georgia looked like more complete teams but blew the games they had to have.

Pac 12 the top was excellent but the bottom was pretty Mountain Westy, not sure what overall grade to give them.
  • Options
    RobbielewRobbielew Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Name Dropper
    FireCohen said:

DL is better than UW for sure, but still it not 2021 or 2022 Georgia DL. Your edge play at Texas is not amazing, the strength ins the inside play.

I think this is spot on. We don't have that quick twitch monster. Burke and Sorrell are both however very stout and Burke will finally be healthy. Hill the freshman LB is also an excellent blitzer. The game will be decided up the middle. Y'all have a very good OL so it will be a battle to appreciate.
  • Options
    RobbielewRobbielew Member Posts: 10
    First Comment Name Dropper

What a faggy response.

Win an off-season natty with out stealing signs and then pop off.

Robbielew said:

You should probably leave.

@Dahobbs you should definitely leave.

This bored is clearly not your speed. Normals don’t come here so make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

This "bored" is like a visit to Grandma's for cookies. I'm from Texas, dawg, football ain't a vacation we take for 4 months a year because we are tired of watching the Astros beat the Mariners.

Don't get you panties in a wad, big boy.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,093
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Robbielew said:

What a faggy response.

Robbielew said:

This bored is clearly not your speed. Normals don’t come here so make like a tree and get the fuck out of here.

This "bored" is like a visit to Grandma's for cookies. I'm from Texas, dawg, football ain't a vacation we take for 4 months a year because we are tired of watching the Astros beat the Mariners.

You must have me confused with nacho.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Robbielew said:

What a faggy response.

Robbielew said:

You must have me confused with nacho.

or J

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Robbielew said:

FireCohen said:

I think this is spot on. We don't have that quick twitch monster. Burke and Sorrell are both however very stout and Burke will finally be healthy. Hill the freshman LB is also an excellent blitzer. The game will be decided up the middle. Y'all have a very good OL so it will be a battle to appreciate.
    Kawasaki has a good sound defense, but when h8/ needs to make a stop, they don’t deliver
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Robbielew said:

FireCohen said:

We? Don't run it up the middle until late. Lots of counter and outside action as well as pass to setup the run early.

Sweat is no Vea and even those defenses couldn't get off the field late in the game.

I think if Grubb takes what Kwat gives it will be a typical UW/Kwat game where it's close until UW takes control late as Kwat's D can't get the stops they need.

Look for a 10 play drive late in the 3rd eating 8 minutes kind of thing.

Either that or Grubb does stupid shit and takes long shots all game making it 50/50 ball.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,731
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2023
    Damn lucky?

We beat this roster and staff last year.

If they had lost to Bama early in the season (and beat OU) you wouldn't be talking.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Robbielew said:

You get plowed by your grandma?
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Robbielew said:

And you're not from real Texas. You're from artsy fartsy Austin.
    hurtful
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,952
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

No teams are more physical than sark teams

His defense is actually pretty physical. To even try and be a Hardy Har guysm on that is dumbassery on your part. Congrats.

Bout to find the fuck out.

Can tell y’all this, I hope like hell the WA team ain’t taking TX as lightly as y’all are. WA is going to be damn lucky to win this game. Damn lucky.
    Shut the fuck up

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
    Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Hmmerhead
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Same shit y’all run folks off with here with yalls circle jerk…Gang up like a pack of fuckwads.

Good luck doing that with me. Won’t happen.

Derrick posted how many “views” HH is getting and “approaching” 2019 or whatever numbers. Why?? I can tell ya why..

It’s because he’s allowed some malarkey here with folks the regular circle jerker, garglers haven’t ran off,
    Allowed back in and folks here politicking to get banned. There some resistance! By GAWLD!

The horror. Well, along with WA being in the playoffs, but still.

Some of you need to embrace malarkey, opposition, FS takes from wherever, and Never let someone get under yer skin. Never. And protest for a BAN. Like a bitch. Bitch ass fucking move unless breakin obvious rules, and that ABSOLUTELY doesn’t include hurting yalls little fucking feelings.

Hmmerhead
    Hear ya, pod.

Hey, already said, they let an SEC team up in it. Guess what…Saban next trophy. Screen shot it.

But for now, y’all have TX to deal with. TX is probably going to win this game. And it will be Bama reckoning. I can see that for miles away.

Y’all are the only team that can stop that and what I’ve read here, y’all DO NOT take this team serious enough. Sark is on a mission. So it TX. They are without a doubt the most physical team WA will have faced this year. No questioned asked. WA is about to find that out.

WA only hope is to be able to stop TX and capitalize with long TDs.

If this gets in to a grudge match, WA is losing this game. Book it.

We will talk about what Bama is going to do once they put Harbough guysms out of their misery but if any player is looking ahead like many of y’all are? Bama is going to rectify their loss. Their only loss.