Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

“The money is overrated”

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love Daniel.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Money doesn't matter

- People who have tons of money

I've had every moment of my life controlled by laying carpet and there is no money in it
    Fortunately for me this generation likes vinyl more than @YellowSnow so only need to kick a few bedrooms a year

The only thing shittier than vinyl flooring is @PurpleBaze HVAC vent placement .
    Deep pull.
    Not really. Low hanging fruit, pod.
    Listen, pal. If I say it's a deep pull, it's a deep fucking pull!
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Money doesn't matter

I've had every moment of my life controlled by laying carpet and there is no money in it
    Fortunately for me this generation likes vinyl more than @YellowSnow so only need to kick a few bedrooms a year

The only thing shittier than vinyl flooring is @PurpleBaze HVAC vent placement .
    Deep pull.
    That fucking vent is going to haunt me for the rest of my HCH life.

Maybe it's tim for me to pull a "later guysm".
    I'm very careful about cropping my photos because of this. Already had to change out a blind set for something more tasteful because of it.

Plus you never know if @NSA_Dawg gonna dox you.
    I secretly took like 20 pics of your house @UW_Doog_Bot back in 2019 @UW_Doog_Bot . One can never be too careful.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Money doesn't matter

Deep pull.

I'm very careful about cropping my photos because of this. Already had to change out a blind set for something more tasteful because of it.

I secretly took like 20 pics of your house @UW_Doog_Bot back in 2019 @UW_Doog_Bot . One can never be too careful.

Apropos of you to poast a picture of a peter puffer.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Money doesn't matter

Deep pull.

Apropos of you to poast a picture of a peter puffer.
    The FBI was woke!!!

TITTT
    I used to go to the Del Mar track a lot as a kid. Popular spot for J Edgar.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

Canadawg said:

Money doesn't matter

Deep pull.

I've been basically rebuilding my 100 year old house one wall at a time. As in bracing the roof, tearing the entire wall out, sometimes doing foundation repairs, and then rebuilding with new windows and doors and whatnot. Starting with the shop build, it's year five or so of being in a constant state of construction. When your bedroom has no floor or ceiling or walls for three months and you're sleeping in your daughter's room, it's hard to care about things like heater registers.

So no WAY would I be posting pictures of my place for you judgemental pricks!
    Nightmare
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,526
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You motherfucking dickhead. Just can't let this miserable thread die, can you?
    I lead a miserable and pathetic life.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

You motherfucking dickhead. Just can't let this miserable thread die, can you?
    I lead a miserable and pathetic life.
    Clearly