Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cam Ward Update

2»

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I dont want Ward

Who do you want PGOS?
    Rodgers.

Ive seen Ward shit his pants way too many times
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,532
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Why would UW want him? He's a 5th round pick, at best. No thanks. Demand more.
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,516
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

The intriguing thing about ward is his biggest weakness (ball security) could just be the result of a poor OL, in which case going to UW (who should bring back 4/5 starters I think?) could be an immediate fix for that.

Ward is intriguing. Cannon of an arm. Scrambles and is a playmaker.

Developed bad habits back pedaling which creates massive sacks and at times is throwing passes from 12 yards behind the line of scrimmage.

Also is not the brightest. Continually will run out of bounds a yard short of the 1st down marker instead of extending the ball which makes me question his football IQ.

His oline has been terrible and they have tried the bo nix approach of quick short passes. I think with a better oline he could break those habits and be pretty good.
    He’s thrown some absolute dimes v Oregon the last two seasons. Throws into windows that some nfl qbs can’t make.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,569
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I dont want Ward

Who do you want PGOS?
    Rodgers.

Yeah @JoeEDangerously has made a good point over the season that the offense could be interesting to watch with a QB who isn't Penix talent wise and elite throw wise but who is just doing to take the throws that are there and not throw picks. Not sure if Rogers is that guy because looks like his int numbers are high for college football in 2023, but Ward is definitely a guy who is going to throw 2-3 "don't throw that" passes in a game and it's going to depend on if the defender makes the pick or not.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,582
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I dont want Ward

Who do you want PGOS?
    Rodgers.

You've clearly not watched Will Rogers.
    I watched him torch SEC teams more than once

Ward has games like @ UCLA that he literally loses by himself
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Only taking 3 visits
    Washington , FSU and Miami
    I don’t see how he goes to FSU given the situation there. That leaves Miami and Washington. How does he leave for Miami which is drek?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Only taking 3 visits
    I don’t see how he goes to FSU given the situation there. That leaves Miami and Washington. How does he leave for Miami which is drek?

A bigger bag always changes perception ...
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Only taking 3 visits

A bigger bag always changes perception ...
    Give him a bag, convince Polk and J-Max to return. Obviously Ward can see Penix on stage, and knows what this coaching staff can do. Wasn’t Heaner up there as well in terms of voting. Not a finalist but considered
  • Options
    TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    animate said:

An all expenses paid vacation to Miami plus a little extra spending money just for showing up?

PLUS some high caliber south beach poontang to boot?

I'd take a trip to Mario Land for sho.