Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dwags out in force in CdA today

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
I just got like 4-5 “Go Dwags” in Costco today. I’ve seen more UW gear the last week than ever before. Husky Fever is spreading

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Who knew that winning helps the brand @TierbsHsotBoobs ??
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,009
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I just got like 4-5 “Go Dwags” in Costco today. I’ve seen more UW gear the last week than ever before. Husky Fever is spreading

Some people don't believe me when I say that there was a time that the Huskies were as popular or more popular than the Seahawks.
    81% of Hawks fans started watching football in 2012, so they wouldn’t understand
    I am the 19%.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Some people don't believe me when I say that there was a time that the Huskies were as popular or more popular than the Seahawks.
    81% of Hawks fans started watching football in 2012, so they wouldn’t understand
    I am the 19%.
    #MeToo
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,009
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

All I have ever wanted as a sports fan is for this to be true again.
    If you could promise me UW wins the next two games in exchange for the Seahawks moving to Mexico City I would 100% agree to that deal.
    Xennial pre-12’s hawk fans disagree.

Now I would trade a member of my family for two more wins.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

love them or hate them theres no denying that defense
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189

I was there at the same time

“Geezus…. I’ve seen huskies everywhere in here today.”

“ everybody loves a winner.”
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,011
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

That's my memory as well. I don't remember much fanfare over the Seahawks until the Knox stretch when they were a legit contender once or twice and the dome would get pretty crazy. It was pretty common to see Krieg, Warner, John L Williams, and Easly jerseys at my school for a while.
    My hate of the Seahawks has decreased and turned into dislike. I don’t know if I’d be ok if they went to Mexico City. My dislike would turn to neutrality if they went back to the old school uniforms full time.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    im just a pete carrol fan. he brought me the only championship joy ive got to experience. besides #MyStorm
  • Options
    Postal91Postal91 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,731
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Yaaaaaaaaa buddy!!!!!!!!!!

North ID represent. I was at the Walmart in Hayden and made an effort not to talk to anyone. Haha

#WhyTheHellIsTheLadyInLinePettingHerButtLikeItIsVelvet
  • Options
    Founders Club
    HuskyJW said:

I was there at the same time

“Geezus…. I’ve seen huskies everywhere in here today.”

“ everybody loves a winner.”
    Which old guy in a UW hat were you? I was the asshole running into shit with my flat cart and 3 little kids