Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty, attn @Purplej

So a quick real life story. I have a way with pussy cats. For some reason I can instantly connect with them, I have 4 of my own and I’ve realized that they really like being massaged on their muscles. Shoulders and hind quarters specifically. So I came up with this absolutely crazy idea to make a Craigslist add offering cat massage for $85 an hour. I figure they’re enough idiots out there with expendable money that they would do It.

That was late Friday night. Today I get a text…”hi”
I replied What’s up?
They came back with “I saw your ad on Craigslist.” So I ask what I can do for them.

“How much for massage.” I replied CAT massages are $45 per half hour or $85 an hour.

She replied “Oh will massage people”. I replied “ No I am not licensed for physical therapy on humans.”

She replied asking if I knew someone who would.""……

I Was like omfg she thought cat was code for vagina and she was expecting a vaginal massage. I could not stop laughing. So friends if your sex life is a bit down….make your own cat massage ad on Craigslist and prosper. You are welcome.

Comments