Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I mean, that's kind of an odd brag. Making it in when it was only two teams was even harder, and Oregon did that. They have three BCS games to our one. You can't toss shit about football being invented in 1994 but then take the above twat seriously.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I mean, that's kind of an odd brag. Making it in when it was only two teams was even harder, and Oregon did that. They have three BCS games to our one. You can't toss shit about football being invented in 1994 but then take the above twat seriously.

Don't they have 2?

Auburn and the 14 playoffs

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't they have 2?

BCS title game against Auburn, semifinal win vs. FSU, BCS title game against OSU. Three.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

If we beat Texas, then Oregon’s mythical 2014 run is negated.

If we win the Natty they can all eat shit and die !!

Wow. Rowboat is greased up! I love it.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

If there was two this year, we are playing Michigan for the natty. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,430
    Swaye's Wigwam

Don't they have 2?

BCS title game against Auburn, semifinal win vs. FSU, BCS title game against OSU. Three.
    Ok I see what you did

2 trips a piece

Same as USC by the way
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Don't they have 2?

They have a BCS title game and then 2 playoff games.

UW is getting ready for playoff game number 2.

I think getting to the playoff title game is a more difficult task than the old BCS especially considering a conference championship game is essentially a quarterfinal.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If there was two this year, we are playing Michigan for the natty. Hope this helps.
    It doesn't at all. It misses my point. That point being that the above tweet only matters if football was invented when the BCS went from two teams to four. Oregon has three BCS appearances over two seasons. If Washington wins the semifinal, they'll be tied in both trips and games. If they then win in Houston, Oregon can fuck off and suck it.

Point is, as of now, it's hypocritical to both talk shit about Oregon inventing football in 1994 while talking shit about Oregon making fewer playoff appearances than Washington when they haven't unless narrowed down to the arbitrary time period of the four-team playoff.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,244
    Founders Club

Don't they have 2?

They have a BCS title game and then 2 playoff games.

UW is getting ready for playoff game number 2.

I think getting to the playoff title game is a more difficult task than the old BCS especially considering a conference championship game is essentially a quarterfinal.
    Exactly. How many times did Whoregon have to beat Washington that year?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club