Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cam Ward

Comments

• Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Cam Ward give some real Jeckyll vs Hyde vibes

He would be good but I'd be worried about meltdowns in places like Happy Valley next year
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,985
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

He would be good but I'd be worried about meltdowns in places like Happy Valley next year

You're worried about cam ward on the big stage but leading the line to bleaux morris?

Not saying cam is great. Don't twist. But vs morris it's a no brainer.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You're worried about cam ward on the big stage but leading the line to bleaux morris?

Not saying cam is great. Don't twist. But vs morris it's a no brainer.
    Morris 2 years in DeBoner DeBig DeDick system

Ward playing grab ass on the Paloooose
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Big time tools, his mechanics have gotten a lot better this year. That would be a great pickup

There is no change in Wards mechanics from 2022. He’s the same guy that holds the ball too long, then runs backwards and sometimes fumbles it. When He didn’t do that, He threw the same darts that He threw last year. His numbers were better because of the 2 transfer receivers making at least 7 miracle catches for td’s this year.

But Cam flat out doesn’t know how to win a close game. No end of half deficit comebacks. And no 4th qtr deficit comebacks. One game where they trailed in the 3rd qtr after leading at half He won. That’s it.

If you can create an environment where you destroy most everyone in tne 1st half like Oregon did this year. He’s your guy. But to scrap out games like you did this year. He’d wither more often than not.

Against you guys. He was truly let down by false starts and 3 big 2nd half drops. But the last time He had the ball in his hands, He could have jogged for a 1st down but instead threw into double coverage.
    Sounds like you're pre-coping with the humiliation of losing your QB to us after a long string of painful humiliations
    Sounds like the only way you can get your little wiener to grow past your belly button is success of a Football team and the misfortune of their supposed rival.

But I digress. Ward is Jake Browning with more escape ability which is often used to the detriment of the team.
    This is the worst player comp of all time.
    Tell me you’ve only watched Ward in AC’s without saying so.
    I've gone to 4 coug games this year? A bunch last year too
    Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Big time tools, his mechanics have gotten a lot better this year. That would be a great pickup

There is no change in Wards mechanics from 2022. He’s the same guy that holds the ball too long, then runs backwards and sometimes fumbles it. When He didn’t do that, He threw the same darts that He threw last year. His numbers were better because of the 2 transfer receivers making at least 7 miracle catches for td’s this year.

But Cam flat out doesn’t know how to win a close game. No end of half deficit comebacks. And no 4th qtr deficit comebacks. One game where they trailed in the 3rd qtr after leading at half He won. That’s it.

If you can create an environment where you destroy most everyone in tne 1st half like Oregon did this year. He’s your guy. But to scrap out games like you did this year. He’d wither more often than not.

Against you guys. He was truly let down by false starts and 3 big 2nd half drops. But the last time He had the ball in his hands, He could have jogged for a 1st down but instead threw into double coverage.
    Sounds like you're pre-coping with the humiliation of losing your QB to us after a long string of painful humiliations
    Sounds like the only way you can get your little wiener to grow past your belly button is success of a Football team and the misfortune of their supposed rival.

But I digress. Ward is Jake Browning with more escape ability which is often used to the detriment of the team.
    Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    Some of the most solid people I know come from Eastern Washington.
  • Options
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    Debatable.
    I laffed.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    I am pretty sure that Nazi germany also had some solid people
  • Options
    Founders Club
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    I am pretty sure that Nazi germany also had some solid people
    It most certainly did.

@PurpleJ
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
    FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    Im fucking off to a major city next fall. But before that I'm spending the summer in Europe getting tanned, rest, and ready for corporate America.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    Debatable.

He said some, not all. Sounds like the madam needs to teach you the difference.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FireCohen said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Kaepsknee said:

Bullshit.
    I live in EWA.
    T&Ps
    Im fucking off to a major city next fall. But before that I'm spending the summer in Europe getting tanned, rest, and ready for corporate America.
    Orkin?
    honey bucket
  • Options
    DuckvilleGDuckvilleG Member Posts: 22
    First Comment Name Dropper First Anniversary
    LOL. You can do better? Who is out there, that you can afford? You have a crap NIL and offering a Receiving corps without Odunze, a crummy OL and no defense. Keep dreaming...