Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Penix playing terrible

13»

Comments

• Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Penix had plenty of “zip.” Hock Bruard mentioned it several times.

I think he was talking about Bo Nix
    This is a post that's going to whoosh an unfortunate number of posters that are really missing out.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Absolutely hilarious seeing everyones personal fanfiction of whats up with Penix. Are these all bisonduck alts?

Probably just frustrated with the offense sucking lately. The bigger question is will Deboer put Grubbs ball in a vice and and get the Folgers out?
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,314
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Canadawg said:

Absolutely hilarious seeing everyones personal fanfiction of whats up with Penix. Are these all bisonduck alts?

Probably just frustrated with the offense sucking lately. The bigger question is will Deboer put Grubbs ball in a vice and and get the Folgers out?

Did I miss Grubb's testicular cancer and orchidectomy?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

it is the worst he has looked in two full seasons doing this.

clearly he's not 100%... physically, mentally... whatever the fuck it is he doesn't look close to the same.

if by some miracle someone can fix he and McMillan ahead of the game Friday we can win this. That doesn't happen i have a very hard time thinking this game is even close, let alone a W.

Yeah if Penix doesn't get his mind sorted (or whatever it is) this week we fuct.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,524
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    TheHB said:

It’s put up or shut up time. Penix and co. said they came back to win a national championship.

Hi there.

DeBoer keeps saying they’re built for this.

Hey.

Winners do win. This is the time to see if UW is great or just another really good team.

Yes and paging @DrFeelGoodDawg to tell us how he will get Penix gassed up for Friday. My suggestion of sativa edibles probably won't do the trick.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    to be fully transparent, I do expect Penix to come out (lulz) on Friday and be suddenly hitting every receiver perfectly.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    DucksFC said:

to be fully transparent, I do expect Penix to come out (lulz) on Friday and be suddenly hitting every receiver perfectly.

That's the script. He will probably even have to be helped off the field a couple times.

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,112
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

bisonduck said:

DucksFC said:

That's the script. He will probably even have to be helped off the field a couple times.

This series has a history of amputees doing everything they can to win the game.
    I am expecting Terrance Ferguson and Kris Hutson to both score.
  • Options
    HHuskyHHusky Member Posts: 19,183
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    i here penix is a lock first rounder