Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The current plan for future Hardcore Husky get togethers

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
In the month of April 2024, we'll be having a couple of get togethers in conjunction with spring ball. We will have one up north around Anacortes or close to I-5. We will have a second one either down south in Tacoma or at Romio's in Kirkland.

During the summer 2024 we will have one in either Tacoma or Romio's in Kirkand, depending on what we did in April.

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,866
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,308
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    In for the Whatcom/Skagit circle jerk.

Recommendations:

The Train Wreck in Sedro (might be a little tight)
    Bastion in Anacortes (plenty big, decent food and drinks, I get fired because people from work see me with you guysms)
    McKay's Taphouse in Bellingham (lots of awesome taps, best pizza in town, games on the TVs)
    Either Structures or Wander in Bellingham (best breweries in town, lots of space inside and out, I can walk home shitfaced)
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Recommendations:

Bastion in Anacortes (plenty big, decent food and drinks, I get fired because people from work see me with you guysms)
    McKay's Taphouse in Bellingham (lots of awesome taps, best pizza in town, games on the TVs)
    Either Structures or Wander in Bellingham (best breweries in town, lots of space inside and out, I can walk home shitfaced)

The Railroad in Burlington is a nice place, good food, good drinks. You could probably reserve the back room there to assure enough space. It gets busy.
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023

Recommendations:

TrainWreck is in Burlington
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,131
    Founders Club

Recommendations:

The Railroad in Burlington is a nice place, good food, good drinks. You could probably reserve the back room there to assure enough space. It gets busy.
    The Trainwreck has the back room
  • Options
    Fear_BonerFear_Boner Member Posts: 756
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    One in del sur (California) por favor.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,572
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Recommendations:

The Trainwreck has the back room
    Yes. Thank you.
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,988

Recommendations:

Flagged for saying McKay’s has the best pizza in town.
  • Options
    DoogerMcFarlandDoogerMcFarland Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 739
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    What about in Vegas?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,836
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If you have one in the valley of the heat stroke, I might go. That's FMB code for the Phoenix/Glendale/Mesa/Tempe urban sprawl.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Recommendations:

Flagged for saying McKay’s has the best pizza in town.
    What's better?
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,988
    Bellingham Cider Company
    La Fiamma
    Ovn if you want to spend $100 on pizza

If you want a better greasy pizza just go to Little Caesar’s. I got nothing against the guy but McKay’s pizza has been pretty shite for 10+ years. Cheese bread, fine. Pizza, not so much.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

Bellingham Cider Company
    La Fiamma
    Ovn if you want to spend $100 on pizza

If you want a better greasy pizza just go to Little Caesar’s. I got nothing against the guy but McKay’s pizza has been pretty shite for 10+ years. Cheese bread, fine. Pizza, not so much.

Huh. Never been to Cider Company and would never spend that much at Ovn. McKay's is our go-to usually.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Recommendations:

TrainWreck is in Burlington
    Duh. Been a while since I've been there.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,000
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I didn’t know we had so many Bellingham pizza superiority guysm on the bored.

It's a little disturbing, frankly.