Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Reminder to Hardcore Husky posters

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

Where this thread come from anyway, DJ. Not something you usually post, in seriousness.

One of the moderators from a "competitor" site often talks down to its subscribers. Someone copypasta'd the above quote from a recent exchange on their site. So I was just mocking it by pretending to be condescending to the posters of Hardcore Husky.
    Ten fo. Sad. On their part. They need to get their reads down. We are a powerful club and they not need to push weakness in the face of a GA WA like team of badasses.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,104
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

SECDAWG said:

Where this thread come from anyway, DJ. Not something you usually post, in seriousness.

One of the moderators from a "competitor" site often talks down to its subscribers. Someone copypasta'd the above quote from a recent exchange on their site. So I was just mocking it by pretending to be condescending to the posters of Hardcore Husky.
    Pretending?
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?
    DJ will be a while, he has a lot to catch up on and read. Tonight. I’ve been here as well.

Now. He will get it all done, drinking his coffee. I’ve hoped in the past he may miss some of my posts. Negative.

It may take him til 3-4 am but he’s persistent. If you can wait that long. But he will get back to you. Standby….
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,994
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?
    DJ will be a while, he has a lot to catch up on and read. Tonight. I’ve been here as well.

Now. He will get it all done, drinking his coffee. I’ve hoped in the past he may miss some of my posts. Negative.

It may take him til 3-4 am but he’s persistent. If you can wait that long. But he will get back to you. Standby….
    Somehow I don't think @DucksFC is sitting there hitting refresh every thirty seconds waiting to see if I've responded.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,894
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dannarc said:

Fuck both of you.

My wife would go into a jealous rage and kill me if i showed her, that's why I haven't joined the Wam....yeah, that's it.

@dirtysouwfdawg sometimes life isn't fair
    #metoo
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

Somehow I don't think @DucksFC is sitting there hitting refresh every thirty seconds waiting to see if I've responded.
    Your sarcastic reality check perspectives on the pod and here always make me chuckle
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,835
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

No, but @SFGbob does whenever any Husky posts anything in the DR. It's pretty pathetic.
  • Options
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

No, but @SFGbob does whenever any Husky posts anything in the DR. It's pretty pathetic.
    SFGbob is a good dude. And a member in good standing in The Tug.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,481
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

🥴
  • Options
    TheRoarOfTheCrowdTheRoarOfTheCrowd Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,563
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited November 2023

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

You can always tell who got the crap beat out of them on the playground
  • Options
    Founders Club

SECDAWG said:

DucksFC said:

SECDAWG said:

Pretending?

• Options
    Founders Club
    Blob is posting lynching pictures in the Duck Refuse now. I'm sure he's an outstanding person in real life.

yeah, I'm pretty sure the bullies had a field day with him from kindergarten on.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Blob is posting lynching pictures in the Duck Refuse now. I'm sure he's an outstanding person in real life.

yeah, I'm pretty sure the bullies had a field day with him from kindergarten on.

He's one of those very fine people
  • Options
    Founders Club

I deleted the lynching photo a couple days ago and sent him a note about it. We strive for 99.9% free speech but I would like to see Hardcore Husky run for at least a few more years
  • Options
    StLouisDawgStLouisDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 486
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I haven't been around much the last several months because life in the white mans world sucks. The less you are around this place the weirder it seems when you come back. You people are freaks.

Last two sentences gets my vote for the slogan on the Pilsner glass next year for donating at the Swaye WigWam level.