Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Duck Fans Feeling Confident

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Pundits are already predicting that oregon is going to win the pac-12 championship. Hang the banner boys @SFGbob @MikeSeaver @bisonduck
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    FireCohen said:

Pundits are already predicting that oregon is going to win the pac-12 championship. Hang the banner boys @SFGbob @MikeSeaver @bisonduck

I’m not predicting that. I’m just saying they aren’t going to get beat by 20 like that old fucker Race is predicting. Get your facts straight Jack!
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Jesus guys it is not time for hate week 2.0. Let’s beat the cougs and capybaras first then we can talk all the shit we want. Otherwise we are just pigs rolling in our own shit

It's pretty awesome. I remember last year the tears of Oregon fans stopped tasting all that great by early November. By the team bowl season rolled around they had either fucked off entirely or were nose deep in recruiting. It was boring.

But now they're here over a month later babbling louder than ever and waxing poetic about their zero wins over top 25 teams. The devastation of them losing two to us in one year while wasting their tuffest, most WELL ROUNDED team ever is going to sustain my bloodlust for months.
    Agreed.

My favorite part about it is UW fans saying Oregon is a fraud then turning around and saying it was a “RANKED WIN!!1!”

In a week and a half, Oregon will have two RANKED WINS, and Alabama will have two losses.

UW can go and try to win an NY6 game (again) in Glendale probably without Pennis.
    It’s cute that you are giving yourself two wins against teams you’ve lost 3 in a row against.

Oregon is better.

#BattleTested
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    FireCohen said:

The pundits really get to you guys.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    bisonduck said:

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Jesus guys it is not time for hate week 2.0. Let’s beat the cougs and capybaras first then we can talk all the shit we want. Otherwise we are just pigs rolling in our own shit

It's pretty awesome. I remember last year the tears of Oregon fans stopped tasting all that great by early November. By the team bowl season rolled around they had either fucked off entirely or were nose deep in recruiting. It was boring.

But now they're here over a month later babbling louder than ever and waxing poetic about their zero wins over top 25 teams. The devastation of them losing two to us in one year while wasting their tuffest, most WELL ROUNDED team ever is going to sustain my bloodlust for months.
    Agreed.

My favorite part about it is UW fans saying Oregon is a fraud then turning around and saying it was a “RANKED WIN!!1!”

In a week and a half, Oregon will have two RANKED WINS, and Alabama will have two losses.

UW can go and try to win an NY6 game (again) in Glendale probably without Pennis.
    It’s cute that you are giving yourself two wins against teams you’ve lost 3 in a row against.

Oregon is better.

#BattleTested
    #neutralsite
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

Might as well not even play the games?
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,944
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

You already said that.
  • Options
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

You already said that.
    Sounds like that’s what you’re saying.
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

bisonduck said:

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

Oregon is better.

#BattleTested
    #neutralsite
    You think Oregon can get some 2nd half points against Beavlet?

#TooMuchRain
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FireCohen said:

i got my money on my? penis to stay 3-0 against the ducks
  • Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,944
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

You already said that.
    You gave yourself two games. I said you should play them.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    Ain’t read shit but Duck fans stirring it up up in here is a good thing.

Shit talk. Malarkey. FS. Whole 9 yards.

• Options
    Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

Bob_C said:

FireCohen said:

Agreed.

You already said that.
    You gave yourself two games. I said you should play them.
    I don’t have time for this.
  • Options
    FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

You think his ribs will hold up?
  • Options
    25 pages, 14k thread views.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    I CDREOTRNGIA HRCRTSMISA ETER. EW DOGO.

@PurpleJ
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    TheHB said:

bisonduck said:

FireCohen said:

FireCohen said:

You think his ribs will hold up?
    He had them removed so it’s not an issue.

I thought you reported this?
    Not sure how he feels in two weeks...

Cougs are bad and probably should keep him untouched but they got some quick DL.