Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Mods? Pods? DAWGs? Guysm?

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

@haie is fighting the good fight

No, I suspect haie is carrying out some solemn blood oath to ********** to ruin the Duck board.
    ********** has reached HWSNBN status on HCH.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,480
    Founders Club

HuskyJW said:

No, I suspect haie is carrying out some solemn blood oath to ********** to ruin the Duck board.
    ********** has reached HWSNBN status on HCH.
    I did that for humor's sake. Probably wasn't enough to make @JoeEDangerously chortle.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

I really enjoy some of our Duck posters @greenblood, @ntxduck, @IPukeOregonGrellow, etc. but the Duck Refuge was a fun experiment which has devolved into a slap fight between the same five people. Shut it down.

I was talking about Stalin moving the order of the boards around. I prefer keeping the Refuge just keep the Ducks occupied.
    Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?
    Well, if you go by what Colin Cowherd says it should be higher as it’s the complete board package, and @SFGbob is making a case for himself for a Heisman.

We’ll just need to see how @YellowSnow’s Record Shoppe performs this weekend.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    Standard Supporter

HuskyJW said:

Say his name, Derek! 😉

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

I really enjoy some of our Duck posters @greenblood, @ntxduck, @IPukeOregonGrellow, etc. but the Duck Refuge was a fun experiment which has devolved into a slap fight between the same five people. Shut it down.

I was talking about Stalin moving the order of the boards around. I prefer keeping the Refuge just keep the Ducks occupied.
    Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?
    Well, if you go by what Colin Cowherd says it should be higher as it’s the complete board package, and @SFGbob is making a case for himself for a Heisman.

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,234
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The duck board is the same philosophy as a political board. Keep this board for Husky football

House ducks who know how to act can post here

The fights can happen at the Refuse

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,226
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

I have dreams of a Hardcore Husky tailgate at Autzen some day. We need more say it to your face experiences in our community.
    I was at an eDuck tailgate at Autzen in 2000

Met Bob and others

It's the main reason I like having that board. It should only get more intense if both teams stay good

Would Ohio State have a Michigan board?

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Seems like they’re doing really well over there. Gaybob has been covered in piss and stuck on repeat in front of his computer screen for 6 weeks. His wife told me he looks like he’s aged 10 years (but wasn’t sure if that’s just because she hasn’t paid attention to anything he says for that long).

Everytime I click that bored it's a @haie versus quook shit show
    and?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I resented the DR for many years. It didn't belong on a Husky site in Bill's opinion. Finally, I just embraced the madness. We helped run 46quook. Blob has been in full meltdown for five or six weeks. It's been a blast. I wish Damone was given another chance. Between Haie and him, they'd really scorch that place.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

I have dreams of a Hardcore Husky tailgate at Autzen some day. We need more say it to your face experiences in our community.
    Are the circle jerks not good enough experiences for you? I guess stalin needs to plan on one in whoregon but the attendance might make a circle really tough.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,234
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

Met Bob and others

It's the main reason I like having that board. It should only get more intense if both teams stay good

The internet is a terrible place for resolving differences. Imagine all the peace, harmony and comradery at Hardcore Husky / Ducktard Autzen tailgate.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club

The duck board is the same philosophy as a political board. Keep this board for Husky football

Im not calling for it to be shut down

Im calling for it to be below the NFL bored
    I definitely misunderstood the premise of this thread, I thought you were discussing their general demeanor at this point in time.
  • Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,137
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Worth a shot I suppose.
    Say, #4?

Met Bob and others

- Ideas for New Uniform Combinations

• Options
    DucksFCDucksFC Member Posts: 1,137
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary

Where do the porch ducks belong?