Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

CFP committee - EMFA

Comments

• Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dtd said:

To clue you dumbfucks in, LawDawg thinks Yoot and SUC are ranked.

And 0regon fans think the UW loss was a win. What the fuck is your pooooont?
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,947
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    When I look up the ACC, Ding or whatever just gives overall records. Fucking retards.
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,513
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    dtd said:

They were all ranked when we played them, you fucking retard
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

dtd said:

i feel like that used to matter. now it seems like the new narrative is "but you dont use at the time rankings. you use where they are ranked now"

i feel like im being gaslit but maybe my memory is bad and its always been like this
  • Options
    Founders Club
    phineas said:

dtd said:

i feel like that used to matter. now it seems like the new narrative is "but you dont use at the time rankings. you use where they are ranked now"

i feel like im being gaslit but maybe my memory is bad and its always been like this
    I don’t understand why anyone wouldn’t factor in “at the time” rankings. Granted, they don’t mean much early in the season, see CU’s win over TCU, but they matter in November. I think you’re being gaslit by quooks, my fren.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited November 2023
    Meh. Just put two SEC teams in it.

One will win it all. Look no further.

This ain’t hard.

@Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • Options
    edited November 2023

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

If you look at the ESPN schedule it lists the teams as they were ranked when they played. You then discount the games based on what’s happened since. For example, FSUs wins over LSU and Clemson don’t look so good now.

Ducks don’t have any good wins so they rewrite the script. It’s what they’ve always done. .
    Their best win of the year is their loss to Washington, same as it always was.
    Bama and GA.

See where everyone stacks up.

Just beat both.

Easy, peasy.

@Fire_Marshall_Bill
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,682
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

Meh. Just put two SEC teams in it.

One will win it all. Look no further.

This ain’t hard.

@Fire_Marshall_Bill

You need two? What happened to the confident, SEC knuckledraggers of years past?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

If you look at the ESPN schedule it lists the teams as they were ranked when they played. You then discount the games based on what’s happened since. For example, FSUs wins over LSU and Clemson don’t look so good now.

Ducks don’t have any good wins so they rewrite the script. It’s what they’ve always done. .
    Using your logic Oregon has 2 wins over ranked teams than if you use as-of-today rankings (where Oregon has 0, which I agree with because cu and Utah suck).
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

Using your logic Oregon has 2 wins over ranked teams than if you use as-of-today rankings (where Oregon has 0, which I agree with because cu and Utah suck).
    So you agree Ducks have zero good wins?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

CU was a joke, but Utah deserved to be ranked at the time, but if you want to say Oregon doesn’t have any wins worth a shit, be my guest
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,518
    LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

Yes.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,008
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

LawDawg1 said:

phineas said:

dtd said:

You fucks keep forgetting the loss the Washington, Damnit.
  • Options
    Have y’all lost y’all mind? Y’all wanna act like a dumbfuck FO?

I’m just going to ask and @RaceBannon will know and will back me up if he’s honest, have y’all seen the actual guysms when Kirby or a Saban (both played ball) when either team comes out of the tunnel??? They both look like midgets(no offense to out short pods..

seriously? Have y’all looked at these guys?? Oregon. Utah, no one can compare. Did y’all happen to see TCU last year line up on GA?? Serous question?

Monsters(no, Predators amongst bois)….

they got manhandled.This ain’t hard, pods. Line up em up. Ask Lanning. He Fukn knows. 49-3.

I’m in no way trying to be a dickhead, here:

This ain’t hard. Line em up and find out. Meatballs May square off. No one out of tge SEC will compete on the LOS. IDC if y’all have 4 Vea. Pods.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,092
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Have y’all lost y’all mind? Y’all wanna act like a dumbfuck FO?

I’m just going to ask and @RaceBannon will know and will back me up if he’s honest, have y’all seen the actual guysms when Kirby or a Saban (both played ball) when either team comes out of the tunnel??? They both look like midgets(no offense to out short pods..

seriously? Have y’all looked at these guys?? Oregon. Utah, no one can compare. Did y’all happen to see TCU last year line up on GA?? Serous question?

Monsters(no, Predators amongst bois)….

they got manhandled.This ain’t hard, pods. Line up em up. Ask Lanning. He Fukn knows. 49-3.

I’m in no way trying to be a dickhead, here:

This ain’t hard. Line em up and find out. Meatballs May square off. No one out of tge SEC will compete on the LOS. IDC if y’all have 4 Vea. Pods.

Shouldn’t even play the games then. Just crown the SEC CFB champions this year and forever after.