Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Beavs don’t touch Penix in Corvallis

NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
edited November 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board

Most underrated stat of the entire game. Penix did not get touched , even with his runs. But DJ got forced out of the pocket and Trice was in his face the entire game

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,001
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    DJ sucks. First and right on that one.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,300
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Penix gave the OL a shoutout in his post game interview. Said he didn’t get touched all night.

Truly an amazing stat against a team like Oregon State. I guarantee they touch Nix next weekend.
    Anyone afraid of playing Oregon, keep these little things in mind. Washington is a much better team than it has showed. Maybe Deboer knows a little something about championship runs and getting people healthy. I also suggested Penix would run a lot more. Look for him to turn it loose against Oregon in Vegas and showcase a side of his game we rarely see.
    I was wondering who called that he would run for some key first downs. I still don't get the unwillingness to run the ball and throw deep in the conditions though. The Beav is done and OU covers easily next week.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penix gave the OL a shoutout in his post game interview. Said he didn’t get touched all night.

Truly an amazing stat against a team like Oregon State. I guarantee they touch Nix next weekend.
    Anyone afraid of playing Oregon, keep these little things in mind. Washington is a much better team than it has showed. Maybe Deboer knows a little something about championship runs and getting people healthy. I also suggested Penix would run a lot more. Look for him to turn it loose against Oregon in Vegas and showcase a side of his game we rarely see.
    You did and that was right on.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Penix slipped it in the Beav on a wet night.

3x’s
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club
    Instead of a TV tribute to Taylor Swift, how about a tribute to Taylor Barton
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,325
    Swaye's Wigwam

I do not understand the national obsession with Taylor Swift.

You underestimate how stupid the average person is.
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Everything I know about Taylor Swift I learned against my will.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,132

Instead of a TV tribute to Taylor Swift, how about a tribute to Taylor Barton

James Taylor could sing a song about it🤔
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,046
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I do not understand the national obsession with Taylor Swift.

That 5’11” woman !!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The atmospheric river/cyclone bomb apparently killed the Beavs’ fans in the foot or something. Not only did Penix have a difficult time with his wet balls, but the home crowd seemed somewhat subdued and I am not sure I ever really heard the weedeaters roaring from my soundbar.

As difficult as it was on Washington, the tsunami may have hurt beav’s chances even more.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

The atmospheric river/cyclone bomb apparently killed the Beavs’ fans in the foot or something. Not only did Penix have a difficult time with his wet balls, but the home crowd seemed somewhat subdued and I am not sure I ever really heard the weedeaters roaring from my soundbar.

As difficult as it was on Washington, the tsunami may have hurt beav’s chances even more.

I heard their band a lot. From that aspect it felt like college football.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,375
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

I heard their band a lot. From that aspect it felt like college football.
    Yeah the band was audible. But not to the point of being obnoxious.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited November 2023
    Personally I’m just glad Big P hit it…. We’ve all seen his hands, just sayin. The guy was made for the NFL and will be successful