Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

No. 6 Oregon announces uniforms for matchup against USC

2»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Looks like Oregon is going for the we don't want anyone to know who we are when we lose to ASU uniforms

No, no. That only applies when Oregon plays UW and only in the last 9 years and only to games haie says aren’t “outliers”. The “Data” man the data!
    You're finally starting to get it.

Jesus this was more painful than training our sales people on new features/integrations.
    You ran and hid like a fucking Kunt for going on over a month now haie. You could have answered the questions that were put to you immediately but you figured out that your little head up the "theory" was fucking stupid and not supported by anything but your very sore Kunt.

So the very same uniforms that Oregon wears for everyone they play, only take on the magical Kunt powers that you prescribe to them when the play Washington and only when they played Washington recently not when they beat your ass wearing the same uniforms 10, or 12 or 14 years ago. The "data" shows you're a fucking moron haie and that Oregon ruined you by beating your ass 12 years in a row. I love how you had to salve your wounded gash by coming up with your head up the ass "theory".
    didn't read.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

Looks like Oregon is going for the we don't want anyone to know who we are when we lose to ASU uniforms

No, no. That only applies when Oregon plays UW and only in the last 9 years and only to games haie says aren’t “outliers”. The “Data” man the data!

Jesus this was more painful than training our sales people on new features/integrations.
    You ran and hid like a fucking Kunt for going on over a month now haie. You could have answered the questions that were put to you immediately but you figured out that your little head up the "theory" was fucking stupid and not supported by anything but your very sore Kunt.

So the very same uniforms that Oregon wears for everyone they play, only take on the magical Kunt powers that you prescribe to them when the play Washington and only when they played Washington recently not when they beat your ass wearing the same uniforms 10, or 12 or 14 years ago. The "data" shows you're a fucking moron haie and that Oregon ruined you by beating your ass 12 years in a row. I love how you had to salve your wounded gash by coming up with your head up the ass "theory".
    didn't read.
    Shocking.

Kunts that run their mouths and then run and hide rarely do. The pain of confronting their stupidity is too great. That's why you ran and hid like a bitch in the first place.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

Kunts that run their mouths and then run and hide rarely do. The pain of confronting their stupidity is too great. That's why you ran and hid like a bitch in the first place.
    lol. I don't need to be in this shit hole 24/7 like you do. Have Green Mountain and Quook Brewing time to burn.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

lol. I don't need to be in this shit hole 24/7 like you do. Have Green Mountain and Quook Brewing time to burn.
    Yeah, and UW's white trash fans are way better that Oregon's white trash fans. You're here just as much if not more than me haie. Hell, until a few months ago I hardly ever posted on this board.

Btw, how does any of your fucking blather respond to anything I said haie? You ran and hid like a bitch because you knew you couldn't defend your head up the ass conspiracy theory.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

Yeah, and UW's white trash fans are way better that Oregon's white trash fans. You're here just as much if not more than me haie. Hell, until a few months ago I hardly ever posted on this board.

Btw, how does any of your fucking blather respond to anything I said haie? You ran and hid like a bitch because you knew you couldn't defend your head up the ass conspiracy theory.
    Look at your posts. Mine are since 2013 or so.

I've been clear. You aren't smart; the end.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

Yeah, if I'd stuck my head up my ass the way you did with your uniform conspiracy theory, I'd be doing all I could to be talking about post counts and "meltdowns" anything other than my head up the ass "theory."
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

Yeah, if I'd stuck my head up my ass the way you did with your uniform conspiracy theory, I'd be doing all I could to be talking about post counts and "meltdowns" anything other than my head up the ass "theory."
    I stand by it.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

I stand by it.
    Of course you do. You just won't defend it or answer any questions about it. You're a Kunt haie, that's exactly what a Kunt always does. Run your fucking mouth, run and hide like a bitch when asked to back it up. It Kunt 101.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

I stand by it.
    Of course you do. You just won't defend it or answer any questions about it. You're a Kunt haie, that's exactly what a Kunt always does. Run your fucking mouth, run and hide like a bitch when asked to back it up. It Kunt 101.
    I stand by it.

I'm right.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

didn't read.
    Shocking.

I stand by it.
    I stand by it.

I'm right.
    Stand by it, run and hide like a bitch when asked questions about it.