Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Black, pants and helmet. Obviously trying to avoid embarrassment just in case they get beat and create a huge program defining moment.
  • Options
    flatusflatus Member Posts: 877
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    These are the Cal unis, no?

Edit, nevermind, the article says Cal but it's USC.

Typical high-level editing by Duck sportswriters.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

I'm partial to these.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Black, pants and helmet. Obviously trying to avoid embarrassment just in case they get beat and create a huge program defining moment.

Were they playing UW yesterday?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

Were they playing UW yesterday?
    Yes, yes haie. Your Kunt theory only applies to when they play Washington and only in the last 9 years, and any example that doesn't fit your little Kunt theory is just an outlier and ignored.

Were they trying to avoid embarrassment when they kicked your ass wearing these haie?

And tell me, just how does wearing a particular uniform protect you from embarrassment?

Cue the jackass dance.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Well, were they?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

Well, were they?

Oregon has been wearing different uniform for over 20 years now haie. Weird how your little Kunt theory doesn't take into account all the years Oregon kicked your ass wearing non-traditional uniforms. Hell, you even had to change your little theory from 10 to 9 years in order to account for Oregon kicking your ass in 2014 in non-traditional uniforms.

Of course when UW wears all black and gets their ass kicked by Oregon that doesn't count. Now, how does wearing a particular uniform protect you from embarrassment?

haie, is desperately flashing the ass tonguer-protection light as I type.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

Oregon has been wearing different uniform for over 20 years now haie. Weird how your little Kunt theory doesn't take into account all the years Oregon kicked your ass wearing non-traditional uniforms. Hell, you even had to change your little theory from 10 to 9 years in order to account for Oregon kicking your ass in 2014 in non-traditional uniforms.

Of course when UW wears all black and gets their ass kicked by Oregon that doesn't count. Now, how does wearing a particular uniform protect you from embarrassment?

I gave my theory. It doesn't have to include anything else you cry about.

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.
    You gave your “theory” and I asked you questions about it and it’s been cue the Kunt act ever since.

I would say that the only person “crying” is the Kunt who runs and hides like a bitch every time they are simply asked questions about it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.
    You gave your “theory” and I asked you questions about it and it’s been cue the Kunt act ever since.

I would say that the only person “crying” is the Kunt who runs and hides like a bitch every time they are simply asked questions about it.
    What you've posited is irrelevant.

You can't counter it.

Cry more.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.

You can't counter it.

Cry more.
    And there's the crying like a bitch Kunt act.

Damn, even the Retard Helmet isn't coming running to tongue that ass.
  • Options
    FireTheJanitorFireTheJanitor Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,483
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.

You can't counter it.

Cry more.

How many times do you think you’ve typed this this month?

If we’re gonna watch you meltdown like this, the least you could do is kick a donation over to Derek you freeloading piece of shit.

Allow me to congratulate you on 15k free visits in 5 years. If you went to a library that much there’s no chance you wouldn’t be covered in piss and carrying a plastic bag full of old newspapers. Bum.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Well, were they?

I'm right.

Fuck off loser.

You can't counter it.

Cry more.

How many times do you think you’ve typed this this month?

If we’re gonna watch you meltdown like this, the least you could do is kick a donation over to Derek you freeloading piece of shit.

Allow me to congratulate you on 15k free visits in 5 years. If you went to a library that much there’s no chance you wouldn’t be covered in piss and carrying a plastic bag full of old newspapers. Bum.
    For haie's sake, I hope you tongue his ass better than this take. I've donated since I first started posting here.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Looks like Oregon is going for the we don't want anyone to know who we are when we lose to ASU uniforms

• Options
    thechatchthechatch Member Posts: 5,570
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Gosh you just hate to see such cowardice
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Looks like Oregon is going for the we don't want anyone to know who we are when we lose to ASU uniforms

No, no. That only applies when Oregon plays UW and only in the last 9 years and only to games haie says aren’t “outliers”. The “Data” man the data!
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Besides, no matter what we wear everyone already recognizes the National Brand.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

No, no. That only applies when Oregon plays UW and only in the last 9 years and only to games haie says aren’t “outliers”. The “Data” man the data!
    You're finally starting to get it.

Jesus this was more painful than training our sales people on new features/integrations.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

Besides, no matter what we wear everyone already recognizes the National Brand.

The Brand will be the second most watched college football team in their own state this weekend :D
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

You're finally starting to get it.

Jesus this was more painful than training our sales people on new features/integrations.
    You ran and hid like a fucking Kunt for going on over a month now haie. You could have answered the questions that were put to you immediately but you figured out that your little head up the "theory" was fucking stupid and not supported by anything but your very sore Kunt.

So the very same uniforms that Oregon wears for everyone they play, only take on the magical Kunt powers that you prescribe to them when the play Washington and only when they played Washington recently not when they beat your ass wearing the same uniforms 10, or 12 or 14 years ago. The "data" shows you're a fucking moron haie and that Oregon ruined you by beating your ass 12 years in a row. I love how you had to salve your wounded gash by coming up with your head up the ass "theory".