Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Joel Klatt top 10

FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
We are ranked high because we beat Oregon, but thinks we should be ranked lower than Oregon.
Hey Jackass - that is the point of these games, we beat them.

Praise Allah for Oregon, without them we would not be ranked at all

Comments

• whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,718 Swaye's Wigwam
    FireCohen said:

We are ranked high because we beat Oregon, but thinks we should be ranked lower than Oregon.

Oregon's best win is Utah

Our best wins are Oregon, Arizona, and then Ute

It's amazing when talking heads choose to ignore the results on the field
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 810
    This is possibly the biggest Doog take I have ever had, I am aware. This season would be way more enjoyable if Oregon was like 6-4 right now. Obviously that makes any season a little better, but it would be nice to just enjoy a team that keeps winning without having to be constantly focused on Oregon.
  • LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member Posts: 13,316
    If we’d have lost to Oregon in overtime they’d be #4 right now and we’d be #9
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

This is possibly the biggest Doog take I have ever had, I am aware. This season would be way more enjoyable if Oregon was like 6-4 right now. Obviously that makes any season a little better, but it would be nice to just enjoy a team that keeps winning without having to be constantly focused on Oregon.

This is just the build up to the greatest orgasm ever when we? rout them in Vegas and bury all of their hopes and dreams while cementing the series sweep.
    I came
  • LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,795

FireCohen said:

*Oregon's best win is a loss to Washington.

Our best wins are Oregon, Arizona, and then Ute

It's amazing when talking heads choose to ignore the results on the field
    Disagree. The Oregon win is our worst loss.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

Fucking this. If there's a rematch, beat Oregon again, and dance on their graves.