Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

My dumbshit takes

SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Offense delivered 33 points in a shitshow hurricane against the number 1 D in the conference by a mile. Good to fucking go.

The first half D could have been beaten by the retard kids on tv asking for donations. This against a pig fucker. Complete embarrassment.

Couple bonus points for making some adjustments and pitching the 2nd half shutout, and a safety, but that first half was a Holt at Bayloresque turd muffin.

Fire Inge immediately and make all the rest of the D coaches do burpees until they shit down their legs so they can match that first half performance.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

haie said:

It wasn't that windy. Penix just play didn't well by his standards.

It was a goddamn hurricane. Fight me.
    It wasn’t
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,876
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Offense delivered 33 points in a shitshow hurricane against the number 1 D in the conference by a mile. Good to fucking go.

The first half D could have been beaten by the retard kids on tv asking for donations. This against a pig fucker. Complete embarrassment.

Couple bonus points for making some adjustments and pitching the 2nd half shutout, and a safety, but that first half was a Holt at Bayloresque turd muffin.

Fire Inge immediately and make all the rest of the D coaches do burpees until they shit down their legs so they can match that first half performance.

Let’s not forget pig fuckers are tough. I think the only fight I really lost in middle school was to a pig fucker. No, really, he got arrested for fucking a pig in high school. Ironically I believe at the time in Washington it was not an actual crime so he did not get convicted. Legal legacy of the sheep herder period of the old west.

He died a few years later. Bad robbery or something. But I will say, he was a tough pig fucker.

• Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Let’s not forget pig fuckers are tough. I think the only fight I really lost in middle school was to a pig fucker. No, really, he got arrested for fucking a pig in high school. Ironically I believe at the time in Washington it was not an actual crime so he did not get convicted. Legal legacy of the sheep herder period of the old west.

He died a few years later. Bad robbery or something. But I will say, he was a tough pig fucker.
    special thanks to ken pinyon for ruining it for the rest of us
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,262
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Naw man, he just needs to lineup his DB's 20 yards off the LOS and backup from there. Bend don't break. Seriously though who was it Dixon I think literally was almost 20 yards off on one of the TD's and got bitched like a red headed step child by on OL 30 yards off the line. Can this team find any weaker pussies in the secondary?
  • Options
    SkipBoydSkipBoyd Member Posts: 403
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

Swaye said:

Naw man, he just needs to lineup his DB's 20 yards off the LOS and backup from there. Bend don't break. Seriously though who was it Dixon I think literally was almost 20 yards off on one of the TD's and got bitched like a red headed step child by on OL 30 yards off the line. Can this team find any weaker pussies in the secondary?
    Like we say. . . No.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,973
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

haie said:

Next time a cat 5 rolls through the souwf I’ll give you a holler. We can grill outside and have a gay old time. We’ll see who wins that fight.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,276
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Swaye said:

haie said:

We can grill outside and have a gay old time.
    * Tim
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,359
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If that’s off, I’ll take it.
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

haie said:

FIGHT ME
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,742
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited November 2023
  • Options
    TrojanSwordTrojanSword Member Posts: 542
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Shocking and vomit-inducing that you want to fire our black DC but keep the white one

That's why we must fire both scrubs yesterday