Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think he meant duck fan

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,892
    SFGbob said:

We deserve to lose to Hamas

I just hope they wait until the season is done

Did you ever think you'd live long enough to see this? I think people always assumed that the glue that holds society together would always be there even if you attacked it relentlessly for 40 years. The people who acted as the bulwark against the barbarians are all now dead and or near the end. We've imported millions who have no interest, nor even an inclination to hold up and maintain what we once referred to as American values and the institutions that made life livable in this country. Many of the people we've allowed in are openly hostile to our values.

You have Jews being attacked in the streets in major US cities all over this country right now. Crime and lawlessness are everywhere. Our currency is garbage and we're $33T in debt. We're already in the middle of the unraveling and people are either too apathetic of too stupid to see it.
    Abundance.
  • Options
    WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 13,939
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    SFGbob said:
    Looks like another woman combat soldier in the making. "I am woman hear me roar" should be playing in the background.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,598
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Will she still be able to vote for Biden from jail?
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Will she still be able to vote for Biden from jail?

Yes, both of her genders will receive a ballot.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,545
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I would have tased her.
  • Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,598
    Swaye's Wigwam
    A cousin of mine has a daughter who claims to be non binary. She has a history of mental health and drug issues. Mother also has clinical depression. Both of them are on social media all day- guessing they would nothing wrong with this woman's reaction.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,894
    Having dealt with it for almost 30 years you get numb to it after a while and you just don't listen to the bullshit. Problem? We'll sort it out in the jail...
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    You shouldn't be posting your daughter like that Blob
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,894
    I'm printing my white man card as we type.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Having dealt with it for almost 30 years you get numb to it after a while and you just don't listen to the bullshit. Problem? We'll sort it out in the jail...

There are legions in that generation who think they can "I have anxiety" their way out of everything.

I can't take a test because I have anxiety. Also, I want to go to Harvard.

I can't speak in front of a lot of people because I have anxiety. Also, I want to make a lot of money.

I'm fat because I eat my feelings because I have anxiety. Also, I want to be wanted by [men] [other].

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,545
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023
    I have anxiety and want to take Salma Hayek’s hand in marriage! #LatinxLuvrDwag
  • Options
    GoduckiesGoduckies Member Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:
    Looks like another woman combat soldier in the making. "I am woman hear me roar" should be playing in the background.
    Non binary, how dare you misgender her.... oops, it, they , wgaf!!!
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,922
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

"You're being a white man."

It is unbelievable how ubiquitous that phrase has become in our country. Un fucking believable.

I'm starting to call people out on it, including at work. I have enough $$, they know it's hard to hire people who do what I do, so IDRGAF anymore. When I hear it, I start acting a bit like this poor excuse for a woman. I let people know how deeply offended I am by being referred as a gender and a race, and I always use the word "trigger". Miraculously, people respond to it. "I'm really sorry!" The key is to look like you're wounded. It's the only language they understand.

I haven't even pulled the Cuban card, yet. Of course, I won't pull the "Cuban" card; the cat's out of the bag on that one as people have figured out where we? tend to be. Instead, I'll pull the "LatinX" card, like my fellow bean @UW_Doog_Bot .

It's curious to look at the timeline for when "White" became a pejorative. It really is the only racial group that you can openly, in public, disparage based solely on their skin color and nobody will even bat an eye.