Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Biden voter

2»

Comments

• Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,817
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

"You're being a white man."

It is unbelievable how ubiquitous that phrase has become in our country. Un fucking believable.

I'm starting to call people out on it, including at work. I have enough $$, they know it's hard to hire people who do what I do, so IDRGAF anymore. When I hear it, I start acting a bit like this poor excuse for a woman. I let people know how deeply offended I am by being referred as a gender and a race, and I always use the word "trigger". Miraculously, people respond to it. "I'm really sorry!" The key is to look like you're wounded. It's the only language they understand.

I haven't even pulled the Cuban card, yet. Of course, I won't pull the "Cuban" card; the cat's out of the bag on that one as people have figured out where we? tend to be. Instead, I'll pull the "LatinX" card, like my fellow bean @UW_Doog_Bot .

It's curious to look at the timeline for when "White" became a pejorative. It really is the only racial group that you can openly, in public, disparage based solely on their skin color and nobody will even bat an eye.
    The definition of racism has been redefined to somehow exclude anti-white behavior ("nuance")

Just another term in the list of terms that has seemingly lost meaning. ...science, woman, privilege, equality, mental illness...
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    PurpleJ said:

I have anxiety and want to take Salma Hayek’s hand in marriage! #LatinxLuvrDwag

YKWYWF.

• Options
    georgiaduckgeorgiaduck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,627
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2023

It's curious to look at the timeline for when "White" became a pejorative. It really is the only racial group that you can openly, in public, disparage based solely on their skin color and nobody will even bat an eye.

Went to a neighborhood block party last weekend over in the Kirkwood area of Atlanta. Three families have a shared backyard and throw a bash each year- they have a live band, open bar, and have never charged a dime. Probably 250-300 people.

Liberal friend of mine was lamenting how the entire neighborhood has been gentrified. Mind you in the 80s- this area was murder capital of United States. White lesbian women started moving in during the 90's and started buying homes at deflated prices. Other folks started some new restaurants and around 2000 it was young families that had been in the suburbs moving in.

Drug infused neighborhood now an area with new schools, parks, and business and my friend was bitching because white people had moved in.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,311
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It is unbelievable how ubiquitous that phrase has become in our country. Un fucking believable.

I'm starting to call people out on it, including at work. I have enough $$, they know it's hard to hire people who do what I do, so IDRGAF anymore. When I hear it, I start acting a bit like this poor excuse for a woman. I let people know how deeply offended I am by being referred as a gender and a race, and I always use the word "trigger". Miraculously, people respond to it. "I'm really sorry!" The key is to look like you're wounded. It's the only language they understand.

I haven't even pulled the Cuban card, yet. Of course, I won't pull the "Cuban" card; the cat's out of the bag on that one as people have figured out where we? tend to be. Instead, I'll pull the "LatinX" card, like my fellow bean @UW_Doog_Bot .

I'm whyte as undriven snow but since LatinX isn't a race it REALLY fucks people up if I pull that card. Prove I'm not.

If focahauntas can do it why can't I?

Surprised no one has tagged @Swaye btw.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I'm whyte as undriven snow but since LatinX isn't a race it REALLY fucks people up if I pull that card. Prove I'm not.

If focahauntas can do it why can't I?

Surprised no one has tagged @Swaye btw.
    @Swaye
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,067
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Thanks for tagging me. I love seeing all you white fucks gets crushed on the reg by woketards. Cubans get a pass. They are like half Injun or something. Messicans too.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Thanks for tagging me. I love seeing all you white fucks gets crushed on the reg by woketards. Cubans get a pass. They are like half Injun or something. Messicans too.

I’m 1/64 Mohawk so we’re practically brothers.

DOWN WITH WHITEY!!