Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Most Unfortunate Injuries

13»

Comments

• Options
    Tripper_JohnsonTripper_Johnson Member Posts: 200
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Tui in 99. He still played against UCLA, but that game cost us the Rose Bowl.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Tui in 99. He still played against UCLA, but that game cost us the Rose Bowl.

Broken butt.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AOG said:

I think Wilson died of alcoholism though, on a dock, a forgotten man

It was a riches-to-rags sad story. Once upon a time, I toyed with the idea of writing a book about him.
    What about Dave Kopay? I thought about trying to write a script about him and surprised he hasn't had a movie or series about his story yet. I looked him up and he lived around the corner from me in LA.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,011
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why did Latu leave?

Udub medical team deemed him unable… they wouldn’t medically clear him. Head or torn vag or something.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great topic by @WoolleyDoog. In the future maybe we can do a "Most Unfortunate Turnovers" or something else from the most unfortunate canon

We need more misery. I mean I think we all know the number one most painful turnover.

-Browning's pick six against Alabama which changed that game.
    -Penix' stupid pick six against ASU last year likely cost the program a Pac-12 championship and a Rose Bowl trip
    -There's a Penix
    -Can't remember when but pretty sure Tui threw two picks against Oregon in 2000
    -Haener's pick six against Cal in 2018
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,647
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great topic by @WoolleyDoog. In the future maybe we can do a "Most Unfortunate Turnovers" or something else from the most unfortunate canon

We need more misery. I mean I think we all know the number one most painful turnover.

-Penix' stupid pick six against ASU last year likely cost the program a Pac-12 championship and a Rose Bowl trip
    -There's a Penix
    Brunell threw one or two picks in the loss to UCLA in 1990. The last one sealed the game iirc.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,022
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

-There's a Penix
    Instead of talking about these tonight, I might just someone to kick me in the balls 81% of the time.