Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

McMillan has to come back next year

Comments

• Options
    Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,954
    5 Up Votes Photogenic First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Who do we think is actually gone and who is back who can leave early? Chances come back to me:

Odunze 0%
    Trice 0%
    Fautanu 0%
    Polk 0%
    McMillan 51%
    Rosengarten 80%
    Dillon Johnson 90%
    Jabbar Muhammad 99% - He's tiny and tends to give up 2-3 penalties or plays a game

I'm curious on if Eddy and Giles can get extra years if they try.

Is trice guaranteed to be drafted before the 5th-7th round? Asking for a friend. I am not a great evaluator for the nfl.

I know he was hyped and there is no push up the middle to finish these pressures, but i am not sure he is a freak that will test well or someone is thinking they have to have him in the first 4 rounds.

If you grade out as a day 3 pick, it probably makes more sense to come back at that point and make more than you would possibly bring on a practice squad.
    He’s been consistently middle of the first round in mock drafts for the last 6 months. Some have him top ten.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Fuck 2024. It is all about 2023. This is our special year. Half of you will be likely dead from fentanyl overdose in 2024 anyways

This year will end in a mass doog suicide that will spare none of us.

#Script
    If we hang the banner. It was a good death
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,581
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    dnc said:

dnc said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

DeBoer got Haener drafted

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

Morris under DeBoer would play well. Trying to say he wouldn't is doogFS.

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    I think you are confused on what doog means, chief.
    Am I?

LIPO. Morris either starts, or he doesnt.

If he starts that means DeBoer thinks he can throw for 3500 yards in a season.

Morris had the worst OC in school history and now has the best offensive minded coach in school history. Doogs can't seem to grasp that
    Still completely clueless about what doog means after all these years.

SAD!
    Dooging is talking about firing the 20-2 coach over a dumbass hypothetical regarding the backup QB

Dooging is when you hate the backup so much, you would rather bring in some sizzle coach to replace the 20-2 coach.

Maybe we can get Huard and the Cal Poly coach as a package deal?

5 stars!!!
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

I know my comment annoys the Morris apologists, but he is in no way a championship-level QB. Not even in the B1G.

The same guy who came into a game and threw a pick 6 to lose to a garbage Cal team

If DeBoer thinks Morris can get the job done, he will start. If he doesn't, someone else will start.

Morris has looked good in backup duty. He would have an almost perfect QBR if our 5th string WR didn't have a TD bounce off his hands and turn into an interception.

I'm not a huge Morris fan. I'm a DeBoer fan. DeBoer has earned the benefit of the doubt when it comes to offensive personnel decisions.
    Am I?

Morris had the worst OC in school history and now has the best offensive minded coach in school history. Doogs can't seem to grasp that

SAD!
    Dooging is talking about firing the 20-2 coach over a dumbass hypothetical regarding the backup QB

Dooging is when you hate the backup so much, you would rather bring in some sizzle coach to replace the 20-2 coach.

5 stars!!!
    Now I actually get all the dowvotes.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Am I?

SAD!

5 stars!!!
    Now I actually get all the dowvotes.
    Whats a dow vote? Is that the opposite of a Nasdaq vote?
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

What's the injury? I guess it's true sometimes a sprained ankle is worse than a break?

I’ve been asking this for weeks. TV guys kept saying ankle. Seattle guys say knee.

Maybe abundance.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

What's the injury? I guess it's true sometimes a sprained ankle is worse than a break?

I’ve been asking this for weeks. TV guys kept saying ankle. Seattle guys say knee.

Maybe abundance.
    They call that "the Ferguson"
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,346
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RTD said:

TheHB said:

RoadTrip said:

Maybe abundance.
    Are Oregon guys saying both knees?

McMillan to get third and final opinion in Eugene.
  • Options
    Founders Club

dnc said:

dnc said:

TheHB said:

TheHB said:

Am I?

SAD!

5 stars!!!
    You're guy DeBoor evaluated Morris, and promptly went to get a guy who'd never finished a complete season.
    DeBoer was going to try and get Penix no matter who was at QB

They lit the B1G up at Indiana together

Typical Grumble take...
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited November 2023
    (sorry edited and reposted due to the fucking quote function being trash as fuck).

PS. If you edit your post (even if its only a ".") you lose your chincredibles AND your down votes
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

FireCohen said:

Fuck 2024. It is all about 2023. This is our special year. Half of you will be likely dead from fentanyl overdose in 2024 anyways

This year will end in a mass doog suicide that will spare none of us.

#Script
    Except PGOS since he does not know the meaning of the term.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Austin Mack would start before Morris does. We'll get a big time portal QB, cook it.