Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What if I told you that

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
All UW has to do is beat Utah, Oregon State, WSU, and Oregon again to make the playoffs?

Comments

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,943 Founders Club
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

All UW has to do is beat Utah, Oregon State, WSU, and Oregon again to make the playoffs?

Bob blew the deal. Just saying
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,163
    Baseman said:

Bob blew the deal. Just saying
    I fucking hated Bob
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club

A friend and I were talking about this season and how it’s almost had this dream-like quality to it. Like the best first date ever…on one hand you don’t want it to end but you’re also terrified for the other shoe to drop at the end.

I’m feeling pretty good about the Utah, Oregon State, WAZZU stretch. Everything else…question marks.

Utah Oregon State and WSU were the best. Then

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

A friend and I were talking about this season and how it’s almost had this dream-like quality to it. Like the best first date ever…on one hand you don’t want it to end but you’re also terrified for the other shoe to drop at the end.

I’m feeling pretty good about the Utah, Oregon State, WAZZU stretch. Everything else…question marks.

It has definitely been a fun year
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,898 Founders Club

Dream on
  • no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 761
    It's better than that imo. UW can drop one before championship and still be in. But that's loser talk, so win out.