Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

It has come to my attention

1235»

Comments

• Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

31,000 posts on a rival's site

lol

It's Derek's site, and he purposely set this place up for disaffected Duck fans. If you don't like Duck fans posting here take it up with Derek. Until then, take you tongue out of haie's ass and go fuck yourself Retard Helmet.
    LMAO

So owned

and I've mentioned it to him Blob

Sounds like you need a safe space or something
    You've mentioned it to Derek? And I'm owned? Other than ignoring you or telling you to fuck off what was his response?
    I don't remember. He probably feels sorry for you losers. @DerekJohnson
    So you asked him why he opened this site but you don't remember his response. Got it. So we can add liar as well as haie ass tonguer to the list. Btw, got to love how all these Kunt come running here to this board after their BIG victory. Looking for affirmation from Big Brother. It's kind of cute.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,499
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

It's Derek's site, and he purposely set this place up for disaffected Duck fans. If you don't like Duck fans posting here take it up with Derek. Until then, take you tongue out of haie's ass and go fuck yourself Retard Helmet.
    LMAO

So owned

You've mentioned it to Derek? And I'm owned? Other than ignoring you or telling you to fuck off what was his response?
    So you asked him why he opened this site but you don't remember his response. Got it. So we can add liar as well as haie ass tonguer to the list. Btw, got to love how all these Kunt come running here to this board after their BIG victory. Looking for affirmation from Big Brother. It's kind of cute.

You got us Bob, the site was made for white trash Oregon alums that have accomplished nothing, will never accomplish anything, and complain about SF for 30k posts.

You are the engine behind the business model 🤣
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haie said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

You got us Bob, the site was made for white trash Oregon alums that have accomplished nothing, will never accomplish anything, and complain about SF for 30k posts.

You are the engine behind the business model 🤣
    They aren't sending their best.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,861
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

Yes, I asked him or I mentioned it at least once. I'm not going to pour through posts looking for it and this board is not life or death Blob. He mentioned not that long ago that he felt sorry for Duck fans because of Esuck. I don't know if it was directed toward me or not.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Worst 9-0 of Boobies lifetime
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

Worst 9-0 of Boobies lifetime

I think you’re a good team, it’s your fans who keep claiming you suck and that the coaches should be fired and your QB is a pussy
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

eDuck was going through a mini purge so it occurred to me that since we interact with some Ducks anyway, why not try a Duck board on Hardcore Husky and see if Duck Half Brains start hanging out there.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

eDuck was going through a mini purge so it occurred to me that since we interact with some Ducks anyway, why not try a Duck board on Hardcore Husky and see if Duck Half Brains start hanging out there.
    Appears Bill and company are upset with your decision
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

I think at best it's odd, but right now it's a lot of fun watching all of you either melt down or tuck tail and run.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

I think at best it's odd, but right now it's a lot of fun watching all of you either melt down or tuck tail and run.
    “Meltdown”

No game.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    There really is no bigger tell, maybe other than talking about someone’s post count
  • Options
    Founders Club

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    Yet you faggots respond within 3 minutes
  • Options

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    Doesn’t it just kind of depend on when someone happens to be on?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    I'm sitting here watching the Bills game, reading the news and responding to retards on this board. Not hard to do and taking less than 3% of my brain power. But I understand why Retard Helmet is so confused by it.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    I'm sitting here watching the Bills game, reading the news and responding to retards on this board. Not hard to do and taking less than 3% of my brain power. But I understand why Retard Helmet is so confused by it.
    Yeah and you refresh it every 30 seconds while your boyfriend Raul begs you to stop playing around on that stupid board and come to bed. He has hamsters this time.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

lol

LMAO

So owned

“Meltdown”

No game.
    Yeah and you refresh it every 30 seconds while your boyfriend Raul begs you to stop playing around on that stupid board and come to bed. He has hamsters this time.
    They are seriously not sending their best.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Strawman question.

Strawman question.

Nonsensical/senile question that wasn't worth reading.

Rage on old quook.

He's answered the questions man!!! What you're problem?

Gawd I love stupid kunts who use words and they don't know what they mean. Retard Helmet, you're going have to give haie an extra special ass tonguing today.
    There's an entire thread on it. "Special uniforms" and all this stuff you're spewing has nothing to do with the point I made. If you can't even wrap your head around the actual argument, then you should just stop embarrassing yourself. HTH.
    You're free to clarify the "point" you were making Kunt but every time you're asked to do you go straight to the Kunt act. Go ahead Kunt state clearly the "point" you were trying to make. What is your "argument" haie, lay it out for all of us clearly.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Saw this power ranking online this morning. Power ranking QBs is some funny shit.

Question though. Why didn’t they use a real player in the picture instead of just some random guy in a nondescript uniform?

Does anyone know who that is? Is it AI?

I went to Oregon so I’m kind of an idiot, maybe someone who graduated from UW can help me out?

• Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

SFGbob said:

haie said:

SFGbob said:

haie said:

Strawman question.

Strawman question.

Nonsensical/senile question that wasn't worth reading.

Rage on old quook.

He's answered the questions man!!! What you're problem?

Gawd I love stupid kunts who use words and they don't know what they mean. Retard Helmet, you're going have to give haie an extra special ass tonguing today.
    There's an entire thread on it. "Special uniforms" and all this stuff you're spewing has nothing to do with the point I made. If you can't even wrap your head around the actual argument, then you should just stop embarrassing yourself. HTH.
    You're free to clarify the "point" you were making Kunt but every time you're asked to do you go straight to the Kunt act. Go ahead Kunt state clearly the "point" you were trying to make. What is your "argument" haie, lay it out for all of us clearly.

Cue the Kunt act.
    Saw this power ranking online this morning. Power ranking QBs is some funny shit.

Question though. Why didn’t they use a real player in the picture instead of just some random guy in a nondescript uniform?

Does anyone know who that is? Is it AI?

I went to Oregon so I’m kind of an idiot, maybe someone who graduated from UW can help me out?

Someone who was worried about creating a huge program defining moment. Data!!! Thank gawd he wasn't wearing the "Hawaiin shit" coming from the most racist state in America.

btw, I have to admit haie's kunt logic on that one was extra special. Accord to haie, Oregon is the most racist state in America, therefore, they shouldn't wear the "Hawaiin shit."