Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,468
    It almost didn't work, almost, kind of like kicking a little kid in the balls. Sure, its funny for a moment, but then it's kind of sad and you aren't quite sure how you feel about it.

Nevermind, the doom and gloom of those guys is pretty funny.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    that score is SACRED! Do not cite it in vain!
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Good to see that those in Florida and B1G land don't know much about 5 reasons
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    What a beat-down fanbase.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    George Jenkins
    Harness good, block bad. Feel the flow. Circular.

3,280 posts
    Joined Sep 07, 2009
    LocationSomewhere west of Orlando
    Posted Yesterday, 08:37 AM
    I'm highly skeptical of #1

George is a clever one.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Mosster47 said:

H_D said:

Good thing they fired Jim Leavitt for giving a fuck. When does pandering to the media work out in football?

USF fires Leavitt, dies instantly.

Arkansas fires Petrino on what was going to be a NC caliber season for fucking a hot chick, dies instantly.

TTech fires Leach for not tolerating rich, worthless kids who's dad destroyed a football program, dies instantly.

THE Ohio State University lets go of Tressel for sticking up for his players, dies instantly. Fuck Urban Meyer, "I thought I was going to die after winning two National Championships in three years." What a loser. The Buckeyes are already in full swan dive.

Moral of the story, if you have a good coach then fuck everything and everyone. Pay the man and pull all media credentials. Winning cures all.
    Disagree.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

Mosster47 said:

H_D said:

Good thing they fired Jim Leavitt for giving a fuck. When does pandering to the media work out in football?

USF fires Leavitt, dies instantly.

Arkansas fires Petrino on what was going to be a NC caliber season for fucking a hot chick, dies instantly.

TTech fires Leach for not tolerating rich, worthless kids who's dad destroyed a football program, dies instantly.

THE Ohio State University lets go of Tressel for sticking up for his players, dies instantly. Fuck Urban Meyer, "I thought I was going to die after winning two National Championships in three years." What a loser. The Buckeyes are already in full swan dive.

Moral of the story, if you have a good coach then fuck everything and everyone. Pay the man and pull all media credentials. Winning cures all.
    Disagree.
    Sorry, hot for working in your office and being an old man. My post lacked perspective.

• biak1biak1 Member Posts: 4,090
    Great work, but you're going to skip local doog legend recruit Walker Williams on the OL?
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    3-3 late second quarter bump
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    Looks like MadHusky has egg on his face.
  • MadHuskyMadHusky Member Posts: 376
    I got the 17-point spread right…
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,620 Founders Club
    Arkansas looks like Wisconsin