Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I’m hearing…

13»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam
    Jen and Caleb love the Penix, pods

NTTIAWWT
  • AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 7,042 Standard Supporter
    edited November 2023

USC has circled this game on the schedule. They have to win to save the program. The line is too close because smart money knows something. No way USC can win at Oregon next week. This is it

Colin and Joel Klatt

DeBoer has won 15 in a row.

Jenn Cohen and a QB with painted nails arent stopping the Penix
    a team that was destroyed by sac state put up 33 on us. Not sure if I agree.
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363
    You guys aren't helping my stress level right now. Inner Doog says we win in a shootout, pessimist Doog says we don't have the Defense and our offense continues to sputter and @EsophagealFeces gets taken to the woodshed....fuck if I know....just win
  • dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,363

dannarc said:

You guys aren't helping my stress level right now. Inner Doog says we win in a shootout, pessimist Doog says we don't have the Defense and our offense continues to sputter and @EsophagealFeces gets taken to the woodshed....fuck if I know....just win

Traditional game of the year for boomer Dawgs and older

Highest stress test left on the schedule by far

Agree!!1!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,500 Swaye's Wigwam

UW has won 4 of 7 over USC

UW is 4-11 in LA since 91

Oregon was 14-2 prior to DeBoner winning back to back. Over GOOD orygun teams, too, not Willie Taggert.

I like my DAWGS rather easily, say 60 to 30?
  • JoeyJoey Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,560 Founders Club

USC has circled this game on the schedule. They have to win to save the program. The line is too close because smart money knows something. No way USC can win at Oregon next week. This is it

Colin and Joel Klatt

Furd is getting their reads down. They put up 40 on Deion in a half.

Still, the team all had covid and 103 degree fevers. Win and advance

DeBoer wins until he doesnt. 15 and counting
    *Flu
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,137
    edited November 2023

Colin and Joel Klatt

Furd is getting their reads down. They put up 40 on Deion in a half.

Still, the team all had covid and 103 degree fevers. Win and advance

DeBoer wins until he doesnt. 15 and counting
    *Flu
    Po tae toe, pah tat oh
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,767 Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Teams are getting tight at the thought of Washington

https://youtu.be/l4Qkd9KliBw?si=jFMv6-MXw5t1Qadv
    This shows how far Desmond’s come as he’s always been super butthurt by udub. Or he lost a bet.

Either way, most cringe thing I’ve seen on tv in a while.
  • QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,291 Swaye's Wigwam

TheHB said:

Teams are getting tight at the thought of Washington

https://youtu.be/l4Qkd9KliBw?si=jFMv6-MXw5t1Qadv
    This shows how far Desmond’s come as he’s always been super butthurt by udub. Or he lost a bet.

Either way, most cringe thing I’ve seen on tv in a while.
    On the honks, Mario said he and Desmond squashed their beef recently. That seems to line up with his uw support pretty well.