Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Autzen parking lot rape update

2»

Comments

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Mosster47 said:

Pdxduckfan doesn't get it. At all. He's also bad at this. Edook seems to be more his speed.

Bullshit, everyone thinks he's dumber than a hammer over there too. He's that kid everyone beat the fuck out of growing up that got older. Now he gets it on the internet. Well I guess he gets punched at Husky games too, so keep up the good work guys.
    You've put a lot of thought into this. Tell me again about how FSU and Notre Dame are both going to run the table this year? You're a football genius!

I like to quote something and then completely change the subject every single time. It is what I like to do.
  • Options
    PDXDuckFanPDXDuckFan Member Posts: 450
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1

Mosster47 said:

Pdxduckfan doesn't get it. At all. He's also bad at this. Edook seems to be more his speed.

Bullshit, everyone thinks he's dumber than a hammer over there too. He's that kid everyone beat the fuck out of growing up that got older. Now he gets it on the internet. Well I guess he gets punched at Husky games too, so keep up the good work guys.
    You've put a lot of thought into this. Tell me again about how FSU and Notre Dame are both going to run the table this year? You're a football genius!

I like to quote something and then completely change the subject every single time. It is what I like to do.
    Neat story. Thanks for sharing.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

Oh noooos, I messed up the schedule of two teams I'll never watch. You suck at life. Tell me again how you haven't eaten a bottle of Tylenol yet?