Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    No thanks Taft.
  • Options
    alumni94alumni94 Member Posts: 4,849
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    It’s not wrong, but still crap.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Not going to look a gift horse in the mouth, but the team did look like they partied on ketamine till Saturday afternoon
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,420
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Zachary Neel sounded like a jilted lover
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,100
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Bo Nix sees another massive bump in Heisman odds; Caleb Williams falls off the map

Where Oregon's offense ranks nationally in key stats following win over Washington State

Oregon Ducks' championship odds continue to rise after latest victory

ESPN FPI Update: Ducks drop several spots despite big win over Washington State
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    haie said:

Once again, no one is embarrassed for Oregon that they struggled at home against the team with a bottom 2-3 OL and playing the worst football in the conference.

Both teams had hangover games but people only care about the kings in the north.

I had to look at the Oregon schedule to see if they played some game I wasn't aware of, but then realized you are actually talking about their game against Washington State? The Ducks were ahead 38-17 with two minutes left in the game. They punted it away and the Cougs tacked on a garbage time TD at the end, which was the difference between covering the spread and not. You are actually putting that into the same category as the Washington performance?
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,710
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

I said after Texas Tech that the Oregon secondary was burnt toast

Nothings changed with me

Polk just got open again

Part of me worries the Ducks are truly the team that basically won by one point at an average Texas Tech team with Tech losing the TO battle 4-0 and UW's win at home over them isn't much different just they fucked up less than Tech and Shough did and squeaked it out and the Huskies and Ducks are basically just above average teams from any conference.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023

haie said:

Once again, no one is embarrassed for Oregon that they struggled at home against the team with a bottom 2-3 OL and playing the worst football in the conference.

Both teams had hangover games but people only care about the kings in the north.

I had to look at the Oregon schedule to see if they played some game I wasn't aware of, but then realized you are actually talking about their game against Washington State? The Ducks were ahead 38-17 with two minutes left in the game. They punted it away and the Cougs tacked on a garbage time TD at the end, which was the difference between covering the spread and not. You are actually putting that into the same category as the Washington performance?
    I'm not an east coast sports writer. I'm someone who actually watched the game, including the first 3 quarters.

Right now, the last 3 weeks, Arizona State is better/playing better and it's not even close.

Washington state scored a combined 30 points the previous 2 weeks including that bludgeoning at home and still put up 500 yards in Autzen.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,194
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Someone almost beat Washington

@MikeSeaver

I know you are being sarcastic but the MikeSeaver methodology is below

UW beat ASU by 8

Fresno beat them by 29

Fresno beats UW by 21
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    Looks like @BowDownToInsertPenix couldn't handle reading comments from anyone questioning Oregon's defense, and just had to make an account 20 minutes ago so he could start downvoting.

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Zachary Neel sounded like a jilted lover

I’m surprised that you’re surprised.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,887
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023
    UW beat Arizona by 7.

Arizona beat WSU by 38.

Oregon beat WSU by 14.

Therefore, UW should beat Oregon by 31 the next time we play.

Also, on a serious note, Oregon is lucky they don't play Arizona this year.