Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What's going on around here?

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
edited October 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
It's like a convention of 8th girls on their period who just found out they didn't get invited to the party. Get it together. This happened because @RaceBannon allowed Doog nation to indulge in too much self gratification and thereby incur the rath of the Football Gods.

I expect that he will be hard at work this week ensuring the reverse jinx with some of the greatest sandbagging you're ever going to see. The old man can sandbag like a son of a bitch.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,830 Founders Club

It's like a convention of 8th girls on their period who just found out they didn't get invited to the party. Get it together. This happened because @RaceBannon allowed Doog nation to indulge in too much self gratification and thereby incur the rath of the Football Gods.

I expect that he will be hard at work this week ensuring the reverse jinx with some of the greatest sandbagging you're ever going to see. The old man can sandbag like a son of a bitch.

*wrath
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    Gods wanted to punish us
  • PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,519 Swaye's Wigwam

As you know, creep, the board is better after a loss.

This game was pretty much a loss, with UW walking away with a W.

Best of both worlds.

Abundance

• AOGAOG Member Posts: 1,753
    the huskys came out fully expecting to coast to an easy win. Mostly that was the problem.
  • Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,975 Standard Supporter
    Middle school girls are the worst. I somehow lucked out and made it through that era relatively unscathed. But yeah, I will admit my posts after the game were melodramatic.

Still, I think there’s legitimate concern going into the next several games.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,851 Founders Club

Middle school girls are the worst. I somehow lucked out and made it through that era relatively unscathed. But yeah, I will admit my posts after the game were melodramatic.

Not Stanford, not the Coug. 9-3 is still in play though.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,070
    edited October 2023

DdJ, I certainly was not thinking about you when penning my poast. We? have an ample supply of panicking, emotionally out of control, little girls around here w/o having to project onto you. You're a better man than 3/4s of this namby-pamby collective. You're a model of composure by comparison. And trust me: they know it.