Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Is pulling on the jersey an automatic penalty? Did it change the receiver's outcome in any way? He did everything he wanted to he simply didn't catch the pass.

It didn't seem like pulling the jersey did anything.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,998
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was at a function today talking with a friend about the UW ASU game and how we were lucky to win. Out of nowhere, this old fuck in a WSU shirt butts into our conversation with "you guys only won because the refs helped you. You have to admit that."
    I had no idea who this guy was. Looked at him and he was fucking fuming. He had obviously been eavesdropping on our conversation and was boiling with anger and offended that we dared talk about the game in a way that suggested UW won without the refs being in on it. I replied with "yeah, the refs missed calls on both sides".
    The old fuck muttered "that's bullshit" and walked off.

Fucking cougs

Was his name Jim by chance?
  • Options
    CarlosDangerCarlosDanger Member Posts: 189
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I was at a function today talking with a friend about the UW ASU game and how we were lucky to win. Out of nowhere, this old fuck in a WSU shirt butts into our conversation with "you guys only won because the refs helped you. You have to admit that."

Bingo night?

• Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,638
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Is pulling on the jersey an automatic penalty? Did it change the receiver's outcome in any way? He did everything he wanted to he simply didn't catch the pass.

It didn't seem like pulling the jersey did anything.

Is the jersey grab a penalty? Good point that rewatching it makes it appear it affected the play in no way whatsoever.

Not long before Odunze got straight up yanked and they threw a holding flag but picked it up I assume because the ball was uncatchable. I don't understand that because they will call holding on the opposite side of the field of the play, but whatever. Which reminds me is there even a .0001% chance this guy actually makes this catch inbounds?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    If I'm an ASU fan or a troll fan of loser northwest program I might be bitching more about #46 possibly giving a totally unnecessary push in the back on the ASU QB near the end of Powell's int return.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    Swaye's Wigwam

If I'm an ASU fan or a troll fan of loser northwest program I might be bitching more about #46 possibly giving a totally unnecessary push in the back on the ASU QB near the end of Powell's int return.

Yeah, I was yelling at him the whole way to just keep his fucking hands to himself. He didn't listen.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheHB said:

Yeah, I was yelling at him the whole way to just keep his fucking hands to himself. He didn't listen.
    Reminded me a bit of Jomon Dotson on Pettis' historic return against Oregon. I think Borquet tried to force it by running in front of him and possibly why it wasn't called. Still looks like he gave a little push like a moron. Just how? How do you do that?
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,476
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

That would be very Pac-12 since his hand was on his stomach
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,644
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I've been trying to figure out where 46 came from and why he's on the field. I didn't see him do much of anything other than the dumb play you're talking about and several weak tackling attempts in the backfield.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm hearing retroactive arguments that the wefs fixed the UW-Oregon game as well.(not from our resident quooks).
  • Options
    1to392831weretaken1to392831weretaken Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,324
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I commented in the game thread that it looked like a pathetic flop to me. QB runs toward the blocker then spins and dives. Good on the wefs for not calling that shit.