Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Tearing up the links at Battle Creek Par 3

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,120
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Yes, the par 3!

**** and I were supposed to play yesterday but she was ill. Then we were supposed to play today but she's still ill. So I went up to Battle Creek this morning for the first time and played on my own. Let me tell you, as I continue my 2023 Par 3 World Tour, Battle Creek was by far the best-maintained. Fairways were aerated nicely and had great drainage. Greens were in fantastic shape and kept the putts true. The guy running the clubhouse is named Scott. He saw my UW jacket and immediately started bantering Husky Football. On the intercom he kept shouting GO DAWGS! and making fun of Coug duffers.

Anyway, even without ****, I had a great time this morning. I'm also playing golf at a level that's close to my prime days from the early-to-mid 1990s. Not too bad for the guy who hadn't played for 14 years until the disastrous 65 for 9 holes at Camaloch in June, followed by the 60 for 9 holes at Tetherow in August in a fun time with Yella.

Comments