Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Please give a warm Hardcore Husky welcome to Zach_with_a_K

DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Reason for joining:

I went to Texas A&M - just this phrase is enough of a reason, but let me explain: instead of melting into my own frustration and humiliation every week for being associated with them, I need a new team. I did not know I needed a new team nor have I been looking for a new team, but I have been watching Washington this season and have fallen in love with them. I bought my first Huskies shirt online immediately after the big Oregon win that Washington absolutely won because they're better and that Oregon did not just lose on their own. So, I am quite literally a "t-shirt fan" - I have only been to Seattle twice, both times for family Alaskan cruises - but don't worry, I don't just want to be a Husky fan because they are currently the best team in the nation. My shirt should arrive on Saturday (it takes a long time to ship across the country from WA to CT) and I will be rocking it every week. If the Huskies regress to merely just great, good, above average, OK, mediocre, or even bad... I will still be here sporting my purple and gold. I have plenty of experience with continuing to walk directly into a brick wall while expecting it to actually be an automatic door opening to college football glory over and over and over while rooting for Texas A&M. So any potential setback that may or may not happen ever in the future after a great 2023 is nothing to me. I'm here for the long haul. I've been annoying all of my friends week after week telling them Washington is underrated and the best team in the nation as I give them my unsolicited top 16 rankings every Sunday/Monday... AP #5 this week... please?! I would love for A&M to buy Jimbo the hell out and upgrade mightily from coach bore to Coach DeBoer... but eff that, the Aggies would find a way to ruin him. So, why torture myself with constipated football, when I can just let go and become a Hardcore Husky (sorry that was corny AF but don't care, go Huskies!).

PS. Lawyer Milloy is one of the first badass NFL players I remember growing up as he terrorized secondaries

Comments

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,977
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Follow the Ho Chi Min Trail. Follow the Ho Chi Min Trail.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,353
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's a Washington fan because we? beat Texass. Fin.
  • Options
    YouKnowItYouKnowIt Member Posts: 539
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Who the hell is Damone?

Like you, he is a raging DB ...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,994
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Reason for joining:

I went to Texas A&M - just this phrase is enough of a reason, but let me explain: instead of melting into my own frustration and humiliation every week for being associated with them, I need a new team. I did not know I needed a new team nor have I been looking for a new team, but I have been watching Washington this season and have fallen in love with them. I bought my first Huskies shirt online immediately after the big Oregon win that Washington absolutely won because they're better and that Oregon did not just lose on their own. So, I am quite literally a "t-shirt fan" - I have only been to Seattle twice, both times for family Alaskan cruises - but don't worry, I don't just want to be a Husky fan because they are currently the best team in the nation. My shirt should arrive on Saturday (it takes a long time to ship across the country from WA to CT) and I will be rocking it every week. If the Huskies regress to merely just great, good, above average, OK, mediocre, or even bad... I will still be here sporting my purple and gold. I have plenty of experience with continuing to walk directly into a brick wall while expecting it to actually be an automatic door opening to college football glory over and over and over while rooting for Texas A&M. So any potential setback that may or may not happen ever in the future after a great 2023 is nothing to me. I'm here for the long haul. I've been annoying all of my friends week after week telling them Washington is underrated and the best team in the nation as I give them my unsolicited top 16 rankings every Sunday/Monday... AP #5 this week... please?! I would love for A&M to buy Jimbo the hell out and upgrade mightily from coach bore to Coach DeBoer... but eff that, the Aggies would find a way to ruin him. So, why torture myself with constipated football, when I can just let go and become a Hardcore Husky (sorry that was corny AF but don't care, go Huskies!).

PS. Lawyer Milloy is one of the first badass NFL players I remember growing up as he terrorized secondaries

If not for the Connecticut part this could be my nephew Zach. I've giving his dad (actual nephew) shit about Jumbo Fischer since the shitty hire. Welcome and die in a fucking fire ya fucking 12 (too soon?).
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,130
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Canadawg said:

He's a Washington fan because we? beat Texass. Fin.

Oh shit, I didn't even take that into consideration. I just love the Huskies.
    UW beat Texas A&M in 1989. Glorious sunny day.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,583
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Swaye said:

New guy sounds like a real fag.

Of all the chick sig lines yours is the hottest

Id take a part time job to be her bidet
    Hurtful.
    Yours is second 😉