Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Was it a cab that drinks like merlot?

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,868
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    edited October 2023

I want my? offensive coordinator to drink whiskey & whisky.

And if you're going to drink wine, for fuck's sake, don't call it vino. That's super gay.

It's only not gay if youre in Latin America or Spain
    Italians invented wine, you swine.
    Calling wine "vino" is a pet peeve of mine. If you're gonna speak Italian, then speak Italian. Don't just suddenly switch for one word.

Is there something about the word "wine" that people don't like? It's a perfectly good English word that means the exact same thing.

Italians also invented the telephone, but I don't see any English speakers calling it a "telefono".

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,447
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fruit of the grape

Nectar of the gods
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,964
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I drank a pitcher of Rainier in Edmonds.
    I took a couple chugs of Basil Hayden rye on my way out the door to dinner with my wife and kids. I then drank like four 8% imperial IPAs while watching notre dame clown stomp SC to the chagrin of my wife. I’m pretty sure I talked a bunch of shit, then went home and drank more whiskey, and passed out trying to rewatch the gayme. I did not get victory coitus, then my two year old woke us up at 6 in the morning. FML
    Come on @EsophagealFeces !! Basil Hayden is for fags, pal. 80 proof bourbons are shit as fuck.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    Founders Club

And if you're going to drink wine, for fuck's sake, don't call it vino. That's super gay.

Same shit

And akshually it was Greeks
    I tend to ignore REAL history.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    RoadTrip said:

Well maybe just maybe he was looking forward to some victory coitus and the wine was shared? That said, any lady who will drink whiskey in celebration of a Dawg win over Oregon is worth have victory sex with!
    Almost any lady…
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,551
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Saying Wine just always reminds me* of a jewish girl I used to know - vino reminds me of cheap in the box. TNWWT, box vino can be good for volume indulgence.

*and the racist joke that went with it
  • Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,484
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I took a couple chugs of Basil Hayden rye on my way out the door to dinner with my wife and kids. I then drank like four 8% imperial IPAs while watching notre dame clown stomp SC to the chagrin of my wife. I’m pretty sure I talked a bunch of shit, then went home and drank more whiskey, and passed out trying to rewatch the gayme. I did not get victory coitus, then my two year old woke us up at 6 in the morning. FML
    Come on @EsophagealFeces !! Basil Hayden is for fags, pal. 80 proof bourbons are shit as fuck.
    I didn’t buy it. A friend gave it to me for my birthday. Apparently I need a better friend
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Calling wine "vino" is a pet peeve of mine. If you're gonna speak Italian, then speak Italian. Don't just suddenly switch for one word.

Is there something about the word "wine" that people don't like? It's a perfectly good English word that means the exact same thing.

Italians also invented the telephone, but I don't see any English speakers calling it a "telefono".

Great point amigo!
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,009
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited October 2023
    He may have changed, lives in pretty baller place in Kirkland.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2023

Gotta agree with this. Far as a good, not so expensive bourbon, Buffalo Trace can’t be beat. Can’t be. And IDC about the “proof”…Hell, we make it as “proof” as you think you are badass enough to drink, maintain, pass out then get ass raped….not really but get fucked with…..we call that, “stump broke”….

But taste? BT is excellent.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    Vino at the Landing with Kim?
  • Options

Vino at the Landing with Kim?

Checked out, pod.

Looking for hairy beavers…
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    Canadawg said:

Im not sure what it would have been labeled but his drink definitely originated as a potato

Also nice rubber wedding band ya bonio.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Canadawg said:

Im not sure what it would have been labeled but his drink definitely originated as a potato

at least he not eating his boggers
  • Options
    @bennyhairybeber and J are two peas in a pod, pod..

But I’ve been assured, they ain’t..

;)
  • Options
    ArcArc Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 112
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

Gotta agree with this. Far as a good, not so expensive bourbon, Buffalo Trace can’t be beat. Can’t be. And IDC about the “proof”…Hell, we make it as “proof” as you think you are badass enough to drink, maintain, pass out then get ass raped….not really but get fucked with…..we call that, “stump broke”….

• Options
    Arc said:

SECDAWG said:

Great take. Great fucking take….this is new .

“It Just means More!”…

(In saying that, DJ just woke up and has arrived, I see him on the prowl, making posts, answering threads and I’m about to sneak out of here).

I’ll catch ya later, Gator..(SWIDT?)
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,924
    Founders Club
    SECDAWG said:

More of a Woodford guy myself, pod but to each his own.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,882

The use of 'fam' is mine. Fuck that. Family.

And 'kiddos'. Fuck that. Kids.