Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Great game

2»

Comments

• Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

SECDAWG said:

No DWAG or DUCK in the fight. Was a great game and WA got damn lucky. Damn lucky that guysm missed that Chip FG. Missed opportunities on both sides, BO and Penis played ball, OR out Physicalled WA, fairly new HC Lanning made some bad decisions and WA and DB and Penis made em pay. But real damn lucky. OR could have won that game several times and outfucked themselves. Is what it is and that’s ball, decisions and shit. Worked out for WA. Congrats.

(Hope no need for a translator here. Again)

I mean, washington also couldve scored within the 5 yardline when Penix was banged up.

Was that lucky for Oregon?

Grubb has been slipping these past two games
    There was overthinking by both playcallers. Running Rogers into the gap where the pullers vacated was funny.
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

No DWAG or DUCK in the fight. Was a great game and WA got damn lucky. Damn lucky that guysm missed that Chip FG. Missed opportunities on both sides, BO and Penis played ball, OR out Physicalled WA, fairly new HC Lanning made some bad decisions and WA and DB and Penis made em pay. But real damn lucky. OR could have won that game several times and outfucked themselves. Is what it is and that’s ball, decisions and shit. Worked out for WA. Congrats.

I mean, washington also couldve scored within the 5 yardline when Penix was banged up.

Was that lucky for Oregon?

Grubb has been slipping these past two games
    I’m not hating, pod. Just way I saw the game. Take it or leave it. And I happen to watch good ball. And played. Don’t twist.
  • Options

SECDAWG said:

Enginn DWAG eða DUCK í baráttunni. Þetta var frábær leikur og WA var heppinn. Helvíti heppinn að strákarnir misstu af Chip FG. Missti af tækifærum á báða bóga, BO og Penis spiluðu bolta, EÐA út Physicalled WA, frekar nýr HC Lanning tók slæmar ákvarðanir og WA og DB og Penis létu þá borga. En algjör helvítis heppni. OR hefði getað unnið þann leik nokkrum sinnum og farið út úr sér. Er það sem það er og það er bolti, ákvarðanir og skítur. Vann fyrir WA. Til hamingju.
    ISWYADH but Jeebus, it’s not that bad, Bazel.
  • Options
    MakaDawgMakaDawg Member Posts: 492
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    It was a great game, but I somehow didn’t enjoy it (mainly because we? played like shit in the second half). After the failure to make it in from the 1, I was sure it was over and had to go walk around the stadium for some perspective until the gifted and glorious, mind boggling conclusion.

Think I’ll watch the replay tomorrow to aptly enjoy the duck tears.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    We? Got three critical 4th down stops.
  • Options
    ntxduck said:

Some additional thoughts.

1. Dillon Johnson is really good. Give him more touches. I know it’s tough with how good penix and the wrs are, but there will be a game you need to win by running the ball and you’ve got the guy to do it
    2. Enjoy every game of penix while you have him. I know the whole shtick of this place is to be miserable watching your team, but that dude is nails and highly likely you’ll never have a qb like him for the rest of your life. So enjoy it
    3. UW secondary Much improved from last year. Muhammad was a great addition
    4. Oregon needs you to win out, so please do it

DJ is really good???

Pretty sure I received a FO from ya when I mentioned that a little earlier.

Good read.
  • Options

Some people are miserable fucks. I am a Duck fan, so I see all the time.
  • Options

bisonduck said:

“Those who fail to learn from failed fourth down conversion attempts are doomed to repeat if.” - Winston Churchill
    “Those that believe Bo Nix is great hasn’t seen him against GA and good teams”..POTD
  • Options
    SECDAWG said:

bisonduck said:

“Those who fail to learn from failed fourth down conversion attempts are doomed to repeat if.” - Winston Churchill
    “Those that believe Bo Nix is great hasn’t seen him against GA and good teams”..POTD
    I thought Nix was great but what do I know?
  • Options
    bisonduck said:

SECDAWG said:

bisonduck said:

I thought Nix was great but what do I know?
    Record. Look it up, pod. It ain’t that great in games such as these. JS.

0-4 against GA. He is a good QB, got them down there to defeat WA. However, not bode well in big games…all I’m saying…

Except, against… Oregon.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,095
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

bisonduck said:

We will stop them at midfield. We will stop them at the 20. We will stop them at the goaline - Winston DeBoer, Dutch cousin of Churchill
    You're starting to sound goofy like I get when I'm giddy