Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MikeSeaver got me thinking

HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited October 2023 in Hardcore Husky Board
Something is definitely up with Lanning….happened in that practice… key player got hurt

Something

Comments

• Options
    EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,491
    Founders Club
    LawDawg1 said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something is definitely up with Lanning….happened in that practice… key player got hurt

Something

He takes a lot of adderall like most burnt out millennials and gets tired of talking to fat, overly dramatic dorks like crepea and prehm every day?
    Is adderall code for coke or meth?
    I’d normally say abundance, but in Eugene, meth.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,770
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

He takes a lot of adderall like most burnt out millennials and gets tired of talking to fat, overly dramatic dorks like crepea and prehm every day?
    Most fans side with the coach over the media which pisses off the media even more

They do get the last word if UO should somehow lose this game but even then their input is meaningless. Everyone hates the coach after a loss without help
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Most fans side with the coach over the media which pisses off the media even more

They do get the last word if UO should somehow lose this game but even then their input is meaningless. Everyone hates the coach after a loss without help
    Oregon has had some good beat writers in the past. The current group, aside from Neel…not so much
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,379
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nix had good leg amputated?

• Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Mike Seaver always gets people thinking.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    HuskyJW said:

Something

As someone that knows a thing or two about injury statuses, this is classic overthinking. He's always like this.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

"Adderall"
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,656
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Millenial here. If anyone I knew at work or in my personal life was acting like that I'd immediately either ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. Been around tons of millennials who dabble in the adderall and in no way were those their vibes.

Taking over a college football program that is winning and keeping them winning for a couple years is about the easiest coaching gig in sports and yet I'm still shocked someone with this energy hasn't burned it all down yet.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Millenial here. If anyone I knew at work or in my personal life was acting like that I'd immediately either ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. Been around tons of millennials who dabble in the adderall and in no way were those their vibes.

Taking over a college football program that is winning and keeping them winning for a couple years is about the easiest coaching gig in sports and yet I'm still shocked someone with this energy hasn't burned it all down yet.
    I work with a bunch some New Yorkers that get this wired. It's not because of cocaine. You're actually being serious about this?
  • Options

bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

I work with a bunch some New Yorkers that get this wired. It's not because of cocaine. You're actually being serious about this?
    It's quite common, actually. Our IT guys are always chopping up gakkers and milking out juicers at lunch time.
    I am sure it is.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,189
    bisonduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

As someone that knows a thing or two about injury statuses, this is classic overthinking. He's always like this.
    Do you happen to run your own hobby board?
  • Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,517
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2023

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Also a millennial, you sound like a fucking square

Fuckin dweeb round here
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I remember my burnt out Adderall days.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,077
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The fuck is Adderall?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,341
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

The fuck is Adderall?
    Irregardless it was Vyvanse, not Adderall.