Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

MikeSeaver got me thinking

Comments

• Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

I remember my burnt out Adderall days.

The fuck is Adderall?
    Irregardless it was Vyvanse, not Adderall.
    It's the gold standard.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

The fuck is Adderall?
    It's supposed to be for soccer moms who need to keep their menacing edge while running errands all day, chasing kids etc in the mini van.

Men who take it are fags.
    Be a man and get a really addiction like crack or oxcys.
    Damn straight. You ever heard of dip? That's what the real dudes use to get through the day.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,409
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

The fuck is Adderall?
    It's supposed to be for soccer moms who need to keep their menacing edge while running errands all day, chasing kids etc in the mini van.

Damn straight. You ever heard of dip? That's what the real dudes use to get through the day.
    Lot of dips round here. It’s what I use to get through the day.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,431
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something is definitely up with Lanning….happened in that practice… key player got hurt

Something

He takes a lot of adderall like most burnt out millennials and gets tired of talking to fat, overly dramatic dorks like crepea and prehm every day?
    Millenial here. If anyone I knew at work or in my personal life was acting like that I'd immediately either ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. Been around tons of millennials who dabble in the adderall and in no way were those their vibes.

Taking over a college football program that is winning and keeping them winning for a couple years is about the easiest coaching gig in sports and yet I'm still shocked someone with this energy hasn't burned it all down yet.
    see Larry Coker
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,065
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

The fuck is Adderall?

As in Copenhagen?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,672
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought this thread was going to be about how you have to be legally retarded to still live in Portland, let alone frequent coffee shops there.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something is definitely up with Lanning….happened in that practice… key player got hurt

Something

He takes a lot of adderall like most burnt out millennials and gets tired of talking to fat, overly dramatic dorks like crepea and prehm every day?
    Millenial here. If anyone I knew at work or in my personal life was acting like that I'd immediately either ask them what the fuck is wrong with them. Been around tons of millennials who dabble in the adderall and in no way were those their vibes.

Taking over a college football program that is winning and keeping them winning for a couple years is about the easiest coaching gig in sports and yet I'm still shocked someone with this energy hasn't burned it all down yet.
    Also a millennial, you sound like a fucking square

Fuckin dweeb round here
    You got me there for sure. You're lucky I use an alias. I really wish the Ducks on here could muster half an ounce of humor or honesty about anyone associated with their program before they leave. You're probably all the people who were incapable about joking about or questioning Crisco until he left.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,801
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    ntxduck is one of the good ones. Leave my dude alone.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    edited October 2023

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Fuckin dweeb round here
    I really wish the Ducks on here could muster half an ounce of humor or honesty about anyone associated with their program before they leave.
    Hi. What can I help you with?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

chuck said:

The fuck is Adderall?

As in Copenhagen?
    No that's a real habit. I wouldn't joke about it. I was referring to PCP.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Fuckin dweeb round here
    You got me there for sure. You're lucky I use an alias. I really wish the Ducks on here could muster half an ounce of humor or honesty about anyone associated with their program before they leave. You're probably all the people who were incapable about joking about or questioning Crisco until he left.
    I find it funny. I know some UW fans seriously think he's coked out though. There's a balance.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Fuckin dweeb round here
    I find it funny. I know some UW fans seriously think he's coked out though. There's a balance.
    I feel like it would be better if he was coked out.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,065
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

chuck said:

chuck said:

The fuck is Adderall?

As in Copenhagen?
    No that's a real habit. I wouldn't joke about it. I was referring to PCP.
    I’ll be damned. Add PCP to the list with heroin and fentanyl as drugs I haven’t done. I think it might have skipped a generation. Probably wouldn’t have hallucinated anyways… something wrong with my brain - well documented.
  • Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Fuckin dweeb round here
    Watching Anthony brown play qb for an entire season had me questioning if I even liked the sport of football anymore.
    Speaking to the choir having witnessed Lake’s Run The Damn Ball season with Dylan Morris leading Donovan’s offense.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

ntxduck said:

HuskyJW said:

Something

Fuckin dweeb round here
    You’re talking to Mario’s biggest hater while he was at Oregon.
    Disagree.