Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ESPN interviews DeBoer about Saturday's game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI6SNMSffFo

They also point out that Penix is now the odds favorite in Vegas to win the Heisman.

Comments

• Options
    LawDawg1LawDawg1 Member Posts: 3,756
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sounds like ESPN is trying to call this game the "Border War." news to me.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited October 2023
    LawDawg1 said:

Sounds like ESPN is trying to call this game the "Border War." news to me.

Hate “Border War.” Also actually never liked “The Civil War.”

Both are hokey and cliched.

I’ve put “Two Dads, One Cup” on the table for our move to the Big 10.

But I think I’ve finally landed on something.

“The Right to Die Contest.”

Modern, descriptive and effective.

• Options
    In the Right to Die Cup (changing it from contest) the loser has to take the trophy which is a platinum dipped garden hose that is hung around the neck of the losing coach by his coordinators.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

In the Right to Die Cup (changing it from contest) the loser has to take the trophy which is a platinum dipped garden hose that is hung around the neck of the losing coach by his coordinators.

Is the garden hose going up any ones ass? Because it’d feel like a missed opportunity if a platinum dipped garden hose didn’t get shoved up someone’s ass.
  • Options
    edited October 2023

Is the garden hose going up any ones ass? Because it’d feel like a missed opportunity if a platinum dipped garden hose didn’t get shoved up someone’s ass.
    Interesting.

I don’t usually work blue but you’ve got me thinking.

Maybe the hose runs from ass to mouth? Really drives home the meaning and significance of the hose.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,003
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Interesting.

Maybe the hose runs from ass to mouth? Really drives home the meaning and significance of the hose.
    Like this?

• Options

Interesting.

Like this?

Similar but it’s just the hose not other people.

Just want to be clear.
  • Options
    RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Interesting.

A golden bottle of bleach trophy will play better with this crowd.
  • Options
    RTDRTD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 787
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    Dawgs Team Shoe Dog Conflict