Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ale injury

RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,266
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Any news? In watching the replay I thought it was an ankle or something but it was a hit to his head or upper body when he dove for a a ball on the ground. Maybe a stinger, shoulder or hand/arm?

Comments

• Options
    Founders Club
    Any news on Tuli? That looked to be an ankle. He was walking on his own into the tent so probably not an Achilles.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,142
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RoadTrip said:

Any news on Tuli? That looked to be an ankle. He was walking on his own into the tent so probably not an Achilles.

He was back in the game late. Had his shoulder taped up with that black athletic tape.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

He was back in the game late. Had his shoulder taped up with that black athletic tape.
    Fuck off Piss Boy
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    RoadTrip said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

Fuck off Piss Boy
    Piss off, Fuck boy.

I am pretty sure it was a joke.
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,581
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

I’m sensing malarkey here. @PurpleBaze true?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

I don't know what's happening.
  • Options
    MelloDawgMelloDawg Member Posts: 6,142

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

I explained it quite clearly above.
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club
    MelloDawg said:

MelloDawg said:

RoadTrip said:

I explained it quite clearly above.
    I still don't know what's happening.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

I don't know why football can't use the magic freeze spray that instantly heals soccer players. Seems like a no-brainer to me.

Some WW2 armies figured out how to make their soldiers March very fast for days on end without tiring. Maybe look into that? @oregonblitzkrieg
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I think both Ale and Tuli will be good to go due to the bye week. Though Tuli didn't return against Arizona, it didn't seem like he was badly hurt and it was mild to moderate calf or foot / ankle injury. At the same time, some of my thoughts could be wishful thinking.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,975
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HFNY said:

I think both Ale and Tuli will be good to go due to the bye week. Though Tuli didn't return against Arizona, it didn't seem like he was badly hurt and it was mild to moderate calf or foot / ankle injury. At the same time, some of my thoughts could be wishful thinking.

Some new duck fag has the inside scoop and tuli is out. Right or wrong, close the gates.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes
    HFNY said:

Is Ale even in the same group as Tuli? He came back in and played.
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

HFNY said:

Some new duck fag has the inside scoop and tuli is out. Right or wrong, close the gates.
    Even in the HCH podcast, they mentioned Tuli is doubtful.
  • Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,525
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    How would they know if Tuli is doubtful?

That would definitely change the D's planning and put more pressure on the LBs / secondary because the drop off to Bandes and Tuitele is not insignificant.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,123
    Tuli has played hurt many times in his long illustrious career. He ain’t no pussy. He’s playing.