Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sam Huard stats vs Idaho

HuskyJWHuskyJW Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,336 Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,910 Founders Club
  • DoogmanRefundDoogmanRefund Member Posts: 798
    Black eye for Burien
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,910 Founders Club

Black eye for Burien

They can always fall back on Highline.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    Sam Huard is so bad.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,541 Standard Supporter
    HuskyJW said:

0/0 0 yards

#myvandals

• WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,256 Swaye's Wigwam
    Combined 10 stars. Zero drip.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729

Sam Huard is so bad.

Virtually everyone gave him the benefit of the doubt over Heaner in the same way the national media gives Williams and Ewers the benefit over Penix. It's horseshit.
    To be fair
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

Sam Huard is so bad.

Virtually everyone gave him the benefit of the doubt over Heaner in the same way the national media gives Williams and Ewers the benefit over Penix. It's horseshit.
    To be fair
    What about him? If you're implying that I said he was a great QB or something then you're either mistaken or twisting the facts. I've said he's not total garbage and could lead the team to 8 wins if Penix went down to injury.
    UCLA, Oregon State, ASU, Utah would all send him their playbooks today if they could.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    edited October 2023

Sam Huard is so bad.

To be fair
    What about him? If you're implying that I said he was a great QB or something then you're either mistaken or twisting the facts. I've said he's not total garbage and could lead the team to 8 wins if Penix went down to injury.
    He’s the #5 overall Pro prospect for the class of 2019.
    He has not lived up to that ranking just like many recruits from the state of Washington. I’ve been on the record saying the same thing about being back up. However being the #5 overall ranked prospect I would anticipate more
    Different coaches now and different systems. And I’m your opinion does he start next season or does Deboer go the portal
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,384 Founders Club

Sam Huard is so bad.

To be fair
    He’s the #5 overall Pro prospect for the class of 2019.
    He has not lived up to that ranking just like many recruits from the state of Washington. I’ve been on the record saying the same thing about being back up. However being the #5 overall ranked prospect I would anticipate more
    Different coaches now and different systems. And I’m your opinion does he start next season or does Deboer go the portal
    I'm assuming the last sentence was a question for me. DeBoer definitely looks to the portal for another QB.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    haie said:

Sam Huard is so bad.

To be fair
    UCLA, Oregon State, ASU, Utah would all send him their playbooks today if they could.
    Roflmao
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 21,506 Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Sam Huard is so bad.

To be fair
    Roflmao
    DJU is awesome is right up there with Beavlet will get 500 million dollars next year in terms of Beavlet takes.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    Moar retarded takes from hay.

No one said DJU is awesome. He’s just way better than your midget, Jared Sawyer lookalike.

DJU and Chiles >> DMo

DMo = Gulbranson

HTH
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Sam Huard is so bad.

To be fair
    ELITE
    @backthepack
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,592
    I like Morris. He was a low 4-star QB who now is a great back-up QB to have due to his experience and pretty good arm strength / accuracy.

It wouldn't surprise me if he joined the coaching staff next year as a grad-assistant and DeBoer brings in a great QB transfer to compete with Mack (and Davis).