Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

WA VS OR week

2»

Comments

• Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

SECDAWG said:

haie said:

I'm gonna watch the awesome WSU cuogs. #1 team in the conference by far according to PAC 12 experts.

Haven't played a fucking power 5 road game all year in a win-at-home-suck-on-the-road conference but they're really the best team.

They’ve been impressive from my standpoint..and that’s saying something caus I have no idea how they got it…they’ve won this and that but can they beat an elite team..
    Played shitty CSU who started the wrong quarterback.

I refuse to believe Wisconsin is good and then traveling all the way to Pullman for them just makes them worse.

Beavlet has been ass, absolute ass in Pullman for years.
    You know more than me in this subject, no doubt. They’ve just caught my attn beating some fairly good teams thus far…anddddd,,,that’s about all. CFB contenders? No, I don’t think so but that’s all we concentrate on. I just recognize a little noise over there. So to speak…
    Wisconsin and Beavlet suck.

They also had their bye week early after playing 4 shitty teams so good luck getting through the rest of their schedule with no rest and that roster.
    I can agree Whiskey sucks. Not sold on OSU yet. They did well against a depleted FL team in a bowel and so far have done well in yer shitty league…. I think they are a good team. Absolutely not elite, maybe not even great. But I think they could hang with a mid tier SEC team. And that saying something. From me, at least. MS St quality.
    Mid tier sec aint shit this year. I will defend the sec in most years, but that was then and this is now. That conference sucks. Maybe Saban or Snarts molds their team into something by the end of the year but I have serious doubts.
    They will. Standby…
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,996
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

My pod, Stalin, will be here before long.

I need to check out or he will get me, history says so…👀

You're so mistreated here. It's so sad.
    PTSD is a bitch. Pod.

Don’t twist….
    You think ptsd is awful, try an std and then pop off.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Man, just fucking shocked at how this UCLA WSU game is going. Crazy no show by PAC 12 Power Rankings #1 Cuog and their Heisman contender.
  • Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

SECDAWG said:

SECDAWG said:

My pod, Stalin, will be here before long.

I need to check out or he will get me, history says so…👀

You're so mistreated here. It's so sad.
    PTSD is a bitch. Pod.

Don’t twist….
    You think ptsd is awful, try an std and then pop off.
    Nah
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,570
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    TheHB said:

haie said:

I'm gonna watch the awesome WSU cuogs. #1 team in the conference by far according to PAC 12 experts.

Haven't played a fucking power 5 road game all year in a win-at-home-suck-on-the-road conference but they're really the best team.

Cuog boatraces broon
    11 minutes to go and not only is WSU losing but they have well under 200 yards on the game and just gained 1 yard on their critical drive before having to punt. If UCLA's 5 ⭐ QB wasn't keeping them in the game by himself Chip just rides Steele to a multiple score win.

At minimum they are terrible on the road like 8 other Pac 12 teams. But more likely Ward isnt better and they are the same team they were last year.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,000
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

TheHB said:

haie said:

Cuog boatraces broon
    11 minutes to go and not only is WSU losing but they have well under 200 yards on the game and just gained 1 yard on their critical drive before having to punt. If UCLA's 5 ⭐ QB wasn't keeping them in the game by himself Chip just rides Steele to a multiple score win.

At minimum they are terrible on the road like 8 other Pac 12 teams. But more likely Ward isnt better and they are the same team they were last year.
    Neither Ward, nor Shittier Sanders, are legitimate Power 5 QBs.

You figure that Ward learns when to put the ball in the proper hand when its at the down marker. Nope. Fucked it up twice against UW and he is still making shitty decisions today. Thinking specifically where WSU had a fourth and one so he decided to rush for loss of a yard.

Shittier decides to avoid a sack by either throwing a pass away backwards or being called for grounding.

The more I see this stuff, the more I believe in the UW coaching staff.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,372
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

TheHB said:

haie said:

Cuog boatraces broon

I didn’t give the broons enough credit. Cuog meltdown on the field and sidelines. Shitty effort by the Palouse pussies.