Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

It's Hard

2»

Comments

• whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,623 Standard Supporter
    He didn’t know that until he read about it on Hardcore Husky. Hi Kim! Fuck off

We can discuss PSU @Logistics at some point when we aren’t in the middle of hate weeks and trying to have an all time season.
  • bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    edited October 2023
    As a cheap fuck that went to college in central PA, nobody should complain. Just fly into Philly, go to the transit center by Drexel, and take the bus. Philly will treat you well and you will get a lightening show in early fall.
  • dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,847 Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

As a cheap fuck that went to college in central PA, nobody should complain. Just fly into Philly, go to the transit center by Drexel, and take the bus. Philly will treat you well and you will get a lightening show in early fall.

Then why are you bisonduck you lying fuck?
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,623 Standard Supporter
    BTW, kudos to Kum Guzzler for his google maps and Expedia ANALysis.

If he was really helpful, he'd comment about what a fucking PITA it is to find somewhere to stay in State College for a football weekend, especially for a big game. That's the worst part about PSU, trying to find somewhere to stay without paying out the ass so you can drink enough booze to enjoy the experience.

• bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714

bisonduck said:

Born and raised in Oregon and alum of the Bucknell Bison.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,024 Founders Club

I'm planning the trip to Bloomington, IN. I've been petitioning Mrs. @CFetters_Nacho_Lover to give him a hall pass. I'll have a hotel suite, stacks of articles written by Dan Raley, a 42 inch television, and a jacuzzi filled with queso.

I’ve been dropping hints and I think it’s starting to wear down her resistance
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,010
    bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Good school.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 23,010

Yeah, there's no "easy" way currently. Once there is a demand for it, though, such as oh I don't know the fact that there are football games played between these two schools most years, then measures will be taken to ensure flights are more efficient.

The rest of the Big conference has had to deal with playing in Iowa in November. What are you saying, Kim? That us Washingtonians aren't tough enough or good enough to endure it? How insulting is that?

Also, why are there too many people looking at the fucking negative side of traveling in the Big?

Why is nobody saying:
    "hey look! Fans and students will be getting a more diverse cultural experience by seeing more of the country! This is so great!"

Instead, it's all just negative bullshit:
    "Waaah my plane ride is gonna be an hour longer!"

"Waaah it's cold in Iowa, so I'll have to wear a coat!""

"Waaah waaah waaah!!!!!"

Shut the fuck up, people. Tired of this shit.

But like someone posted, think about driving to Pulltab. Flying to Philly or Pitt and driving can't be worse, and you won't be watching the game from Martin Harrison Stadium.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Fuck out of here with that shit. Airport is literally 5 minutes from the stadium.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Dear god I hope he’s not stupid enough to believe 100k people live in state college and come to the games.
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,161
    edited October 2023

bisonduck said:

bisonduck said:

Good school.
    Bison duck fooled us ? bigly.
  • Purple_PillsPurple_Pills Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,953 Founders Club
    whlinder said:

BTW, kudos to Kum Guzzler for his google maps and Expedia ANALysis.

If he was really helpful, he'd comment about what a fucking PITA it is to find somewhere to stay in State College for a football weekend, especially for a big game. That's the worst part about PSU, trying to find somewhere to stay without paying out the ass so you can drink enough booze to enjoy the experience.

I’ll probably stay in Altoona, Williamsport, or Harrisburg. Maybe slightly further away if attending an NFL game the next day. I am hoping UW @ Penn State matches up with a Buffalo Bills home game next year.