Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Removes all doubt

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,163 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Gaetz sounds like Sybil. “They’ve got to go do a week of hand-wringing and bedwetting over the fact that Kevin McCarthy isn’t speaker anymore. This Institution is about more than one man.”

Says the guy who made it all about himself and his hatred for McCarthy. You boys jumped on the clown boy train. Well done.

NOC

Like three people give a shit if congress can't spend more money because they are shut down

BUT THE DEMOCRATS WILL BLAME US!!!!!!!
    Doubling down on stupid. McCarty had to thread the needle to appease the moderates and conservatives. They understand optics. They didn’t vote to oust him.

Your team of Clown Boy, the 7 Stooges and Hakeem did. As Trump’s teammate Stephen Miller said, ‘anger without a plan isn’t a strategy.”

You angry guys do that.
    He really threaded the needle and passed an unlimited debt limit for two years and agreed to rollover Nancy's spending. We saw McCarthy's plan in the open, it fucking sucked. Optics is for losers.
    Team Gaetz & Hakeem has already spoken.

I’m on team Jordan, Massie and Roy. The none emotional thinkers.

Trump never saw spending he wouldn’t sign.

HTH.
    If your goal is to wind yourself into a pretzel, I would recommend yoga. You suck at this.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,483 Swaye's Wigwam
    Aids. I wish vanilla displayed who started the OP on mobile.
  • RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,703 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

Gaetz sounds like Sybil. “They’ve got to go do a week of hand-wringing and bedwetting over the fact that Kevin McCarthy isn’t speaker anymore. This Institution is about more than one man.”

Says the guy who made it all about himself and his hatred for McCarthy. You boys jumped on the clown boy train. Well done.

NOC

Like three people give a shit if congress can't spend more money because they are shut down

Doubling down on stupid. McCarty had to thread the needle to appease the moderates and conservatives. They understand optics. They didn’t vote to oust him.

Your team of Clown Boy, the 7 Stooges and Hakeem did. As Trump’s teammate Stephen Miller said, ‘anger without a plan isn’t a strategy.”

You angry guys do that.
    Wipe your nose. Your projection is dripping AGAIN.
  • WestlinnDuckWestlinnDuck Member Posts: 15,090 Standard Supporter
    RoadTrip said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    Wipe your nose. Your projection is dripping AGAIN.
    Once again there was a plan. McCarthy agreed to it. He lied. The plan is still there. Dems and RINOs don't like the plan so they lie and say there isn't a plan. 46 doesn't like the plan either.
  • BlueduckBlueduck Member Posts: 1,371
    46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

You sound upset.

Mini Race has thoughts.

Dumbfucks like you are cheering Clown Boy. He got Trump’s uniparty teammate bounced and now he’s big upset. You can’t write this shit.

The DIMS are now laughing at the GOP members running home and not getting “important business” done. Nice job. LOL….
    Nancy isn't laughing they just kicked her and 100 bottles of vodka out of the speakers office.

She owned Kev dog.
    Red meat for the stupid.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

You sound upset.

Mini Race has thoughts.

Dumbfucks like you are cheering Clown Boy. He got Trump’s uniparty teammate bounced and now he’s big upset. You can’t write this shit.

The DIMS are now laughing at the GOP members running home and not getting “important business” done. Nice job. LOL….
    Nancy isn't laughing they just kicked her and 100 bottles of vodka out of the speakers office.

She owned Kev dog.
    Funny how she got to keep the plush speakers office for the entire duration of McCarthy as Speaker.
    🤔

• Bob_CBob_C Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,304 Swaye's Wigwam
    Blueduck said:

46XiJCAB said:

Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

You sound upset.

Mini Race has thoughts.

She owned Kev dog.
    Red meat for the stupid.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

pawz said:

You sound upset.

Mini Race has thoughts.

She owned Kev dog.
    Funny how she got to keep the plush speakers office for the entire duration of McCarthy as Speaker.
    🤔

My unnamed sources on "the hill" say that she promised to backup up Kevin and then bailed so that was her punishment. But Gaetz was working with the democrats.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,163 Founders Club

Aids. I wish vanilla displayed who started the OP on mobile.

THIS.

• 46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Pretty clear who is melting down like a 12 year old girl here

Why don't the democrats ever have to thread the needle? Because the GOP is a bunch of pussies

Fuck that
    The logic of the stupid. I’m on the side of Massie, Jordan and Roy.

You’re on team Gaetz & Hakeem.

Facts are hard for angry old men. Apparently.
    Massie (RIP), McCarthy and Jordan all voted to pass the debt limit deal that Jeffries and 165 democrats voted yes on also.
    You’re on team Gaetz & Hakeem. You’ll never wash that stench away no matter how hard you try.

Massie is no longer a hero here. I rest my case. The cult gonna cult.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,843 Founders Club
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Why don't the democrats ever have to thread the needle? Because the GOP is a bunch of pussies

Fuck that

Massie (RIP), McCarthy and Jordan all voted to pass the debt limit deal that Jeffries and 165 democrats voted yes on also.
    You’re on team Gaetz & Hakeem. You’ll never wash that stench away no matter how hard you try.

Speaking of a try hard

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Keep threading that needle
    The DIMS are always in lockstep you dumbfuck. McCarthy had to deal with the moderates and conservatives in his party as he promised to do. And did. Your guy went to the DIMS for help. You’re not washing that stench off. You supported it.
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

The DIMS are always in lockstep you dumbfuck. McCarthy had to deal with the moderates and conservatives in his party as he promised to do. And did. Your guy went to the DIMS for help. You’re not washing that stench off. You supported it.
    Of course I do

McCarthy reached out and the dems rewarded him by voting him out

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

Didn't you vote for Romney?

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

McCarthy promised to work with everyone in his caucus. He did Clown Boy lied. Sucker.

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

McCarthy promised to work with everyone in his caucus. He did Clown Boy lied. Sucker.

So where are they? McCarthy lied

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,058 Founders Club
    Fuck optics and fuck perspective

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance
    Is that what Hakeem told you?

It’s funny that Rep. Mace told McCarthy she wasn’t voting him out the night before she did.

Her Chief of Staff said that McCarthy had done everything he promised to do.

Now she’s fundraising because the “establishment” is out to get her. I’m sure there are plenty of MAGA fools sending her cash today.

Like Levin said, the POS liar in Clown Boy.

Good luck with Hakeem!
    46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

Of course I do

Nobody had to ask.

Where are the J6 tapes?
    Race with the diversion.

Team Hakeem tactic.

About numerous things

And he's out

Good riddance
    Is that what Hakeem told you?

It’s funny that Rep. Mace told McCarthy she wasn’t voting him out the night before she did.

Her Chief of Staff said that McCarthy had done everything he promised to do.

Now she’s fundraising because the “establishment” is out to get her. I’m sure there are plenty of MAGA fools sending her cash today.

Like Levin said, the POS liar in Clown Boy.

Good luck with Hakeem!
    What did Gaetz lie about?
    pawz said:

46XiJCAB said:

Bob_C said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    He really threaded the needle and passed an unlimited debt limit for two years and agreed to rollover Nancy's spending. We saw McCarthy's plan in the open, it fucking sucked. Optics is for losers.
    Team Gaetz & Hakeem has already spoken.

I’m on team Jordan, Massie and Roy. The none emotional thinkers.

Trump never saw spending he wouldn’t sign.

HTH.
    If your goal is to wind yourself into a pretzel, I would recommend yoga. You suck at this.

Mini Race has thoughts. You’re adorable.
    Sledog said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

46XiJCAB said:

NOC

You angry guys do that.
    I'm happy

Fuck that

More jibberish

I'm on America's side

You're voting Biden. Shut up.
    You’re fucking retarded.

But then that’s been obvious for a long time.