Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

UW -3.5

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

dannarc said:

It's not going to the wire, we had inferior talent and a big dick QB last tim in husky stadium('19) and had a good lead and choked in the 4th quarter with a bad defense. We now have a way better offense and a way better defense, Oregon doesn't have Herbert and a NFL O Line this time. 45 - 31 rather easily

Might as well not even play the game.
    Jesus Christ did you read your own fans when this same UW roster was barely top 25 heading into Eugene last year?

Butthurt quook is butthurt.
    So you’re saying we might as well not even play the game?
    No?

I'm saying that you're a hypocrite.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

It's not going to the wire, we had inferior talent and a big dick QB last tim in husky stadium('19) and had a good lead and choked in the 4th quarter with a bad defense. We now have a way better offense and a way better defense, Oregon doesn't have Herbert and a NFL O Line this time. 45 - 31 rather easily

Jesus Christ did you read your own fans when this same UW roster was barely top 25 heading into Eugene last year?

No?

Huh?
  • Options
    bisonduckbisonduck Member Posts: 714
    5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?
    There’s no point in engaging him. He is unhinged.

• Options
    ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,515
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited October 2023
    dannarc said:

Herbert hasn’t played in husky stadium in 4 years. You lost to the worst Oregon qb1 in my lifetim last game in Seattle
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

Says the NDSU alum duck fan.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

That would be Bucknell. What’s your point?

• Options
    ntxduck said:

dannarc said:

Herbert hasn’t played in husky stadium in 4 years. You lost to the worst Oregon qb1 in my lifetim last game in Seattle
    A lot of people like to live in the past. I have no idea what 2019 has to do with anything.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

lol.

Just sitting there in Union County, Penn rooting for your ducks 🤣
  • Options
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

lol.

We are laughing.
  • Options
    dannarc said:

Is a Tuli-less UW defense a lot better?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

lol.

We are laughing.
    You've got a TUFF Holy Cross to worry about. 1-4 is on the table.

Fuck off Jack.
  • Options
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

bisonduck said:

haie said:

haie said:

dannarc said:

No?

Huh?

lol.

We are laughing.
    You've got a TUFF Holy Cross to worry about. 1-4 is on the table.

Fuck off Jack.
    Hurtful
  • Options
    46XiJCAB46XiJCAB Member Posts: 20,967
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    E. Bennett on a blitz with a clean hit, Penix comes up with a gimpy right ankle.

Won’t have any effect on the outcome, Ducks by 3.

The script.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I like the dawgs, especially if Tuli is fully healthy.

Lanning’s a shitty gameday coach. He’s gonna do something fucktarded again like going for it from his own 25 and it’ll come back to bite him.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    bisonduck said:

I gotta think this squeezes with the injuries but we’ll see.

Why is every quook on this board so insecure that they get joy out of recruiting rankings and betting lines?
  • Options

bisonduck said:

Why is every quook on this board so insecure that they get joy out of recruiting rankings and betting lines?
    Apples to oranges. I don’t follow recruiting but why would a Husky fan find any joy in it? I suspect if you got top 10 classes year over year there’d be a lot more chatter.

As for the betting line, we have 2 weeks to kill and people have posted lines and discussed them since these cesspools were invented.

What do you wanna talk about?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

bisonduck said:

Apples to oranges. I don’t follow recruiting but why would a Husky fan find any joy in it? I suspect if you got top 10 classes year over year there’d be a lot more chatter.

As for the betting line, we have 2 weeks to kill and people have posted lines and discussed them since these cesspools were invented.

I would guess that you giving up recruiting has more to do with Jonathan Smith prison raping your Ducks more than anything related to Washington's classes.

You already know that Washington gets more talent than him.
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    haie said:

bisonduck said:

I would guess that you giving up recruiting has more to do with Jonathan Smith prison raping your Ducks more than anything related to Washington's classes.

You already know that Washington gets more talent than him.
    Guess I was wrong, @RoadDawg55. I didn’t realize you guys had future Mountain West runner up Jonathan Smith on the ropes.

It’s all coming up apples.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,948
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2023
    I don't find fault with this spread at all. I think it's a pick 'em at a neutral site and -3.5 to -7 for the home team until proven otherwise.

I just hope our injury situation improves over the bye, and that as it relates to this rivalry DeBoer is more Rick than Chris Lambright.